Thread: Hello from Montana

Default Hello from Montana

Hi, everyone, I recently came across this website and thought I would give it a try. It's nice to meet other people with similiar interests. I just moved to Bozeman, Montana, where I'm looking to get back into grad school. I have had ab/dl interests since I can remember. I've been in a relationship for six years with a supportive partner. You can't imagine what a relief that is!

I love hanging out with friends, exercising my body and mind.

Quote Originally Posted by bozemanbaby View Post
    Hi, everyone, I recently came across this website and thought I would give it a try. It's nice to meet other people with similiar interests. I just moved to Bozeman, Montana, where I'm looking to get back into grad school. I have had ab/dl interests since I can remember. I've been in a relationship for six years with a supportive partner. You can't imagine what a relief that is!

I love hanging out with friends, exercising my body and mind.
    Welcome Bozemanbaby! I've never been to Big Sky Country but hope to make it there some day. Do you do any hiking or skiing there?

Congratulations on having a supportive partner. There are many of us here that don't or are afraid of talking about their ab/dl side to their partner or spouse.

What are you pursuing your Master's in, if I may ask?

I see you already found a group for the Montana members. Maybe you should start a group for exercise enthusiast. I'm not sure there is one.

Hope to see your thread comments soon!

Zip