Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi. I'm a lurker. I'm 21 and live in the United States. My favorite diapers are goodnites.

I'm pretty much a lurker too, but it's always nice to join in a little conversation here and there. It's incredible that you can fit into those - most of us can't . What else do you like to do? I'm a video game and car guy. Been working on a couple project cars lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo19 View Post
    I'm pretty much a lurker too, but it's always nice to join in a little conversation here and there. It's incredible that you can fit into those - most of us can't . What else do you like to do? I'm a video game and car guy. Been working on a couple project cars lately.
    I like video games, but I can never find one to stick to. I also like programming, but I've become lazy this summer. I guess I'm just a lazy butt at the moment! And goodnites are nice. They are the only ones I wear and I only wear them to bed.

Edit: I'd also consider myself a little girl, but not a baby. For some reason under AB/DL identity it doesn't allow me to choose little girl without being labeled sissy too.

Yeah, it's a bit confusing. How old do you consider yourself to be?

--sf