Thread: B4ns

Zeit

Default B4ns

I'm just curious but has anyone in Canada bought from B4NS in the past or currently?

They seem to be the best option if I ever want to get away from Depends Max without buying from the US and having "contents" labeled on the side. Their haedquarters are Boisbriand, Qc and according to their website, they ship out of Montreal so that would probably make it same or second day shipping.

Considering indulging on these Abri-form Xpluses that everyone in the know has been talking about since the beginning of time. Any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeit View Post
    I'm just curious but has anyone in Canada bought from B4NS in the past or currently?

They seem to be the best option if I ever want to get away from Depends Max without buying from the US and having "contents" labeled on the side. Their haedquarters are Boisbriand, Qc and according to their website, they ship out of Montreal so that would probably make it same or second day shipping.

Considering indulging on these Abri-form Xpluses that everyone in the know has been talking about since the beginning of time. Any comments?
    I buy my abris by the case from them every month or 2. They are hands-down the most discreet shippers I've seen in Canada. They flip the abriform boxes inside out so the sizing info is on the inside, then tape it up and ship it to you. There are no markings whatsoever - I don't even think they have the box stamp for the type of cardboard or whatever on the outside when they ship. And the name it is sent from is Phillipe Muraglia or something, instead of Best for Nusrsing Supplies, or even B4NS.

They definitely are a little pricier, especially with our dollar only at 80 cents US right now, but you get abri-forms shipped right to you, in an all-inclusive total...And they ship fast. I'm nothing but impressed....The only dissappointment was that sometimes their abri-forms will have a bad batch, and they didn't do anything about it. (like size and tapes and stuff were off).

I'm in Ontario...but right near Quebec - I generally receive it within 3 business days from when they report it shipped.