Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Diapers

PeeDiapers

Smile Best Diapers

I only have access to a few brands of diapers, and one is a protective underwear. Out of these brands, which ones are best? Huggies, Surecare (protective underwear), Depends, Luvs, and Huggies Cool Alert.

By best I mean:
    *Big Bulge when wet
    *Holds most
    *Works well

SnowQueen

I wouldn't know, but does anyone else have any ideas?

If thats what your choices are, then go with Depends. At least they will fit and they will work decently.

Quote Originally Posted by jayschares View Post
    If thats what your choices are, then go with Depends. At least they will fit and they will work decently.

Well the huggies and luvs are baby diaper so if your able to fit into them then they might work. As for the cool alert, they don't hold that much so your best bet is to not get those. Depend suck but their okay if you can't get anything else. Finally the surecare, I didn't know what this was until I look them up and they look alike like the Wal-mart band Assurance Pull-ups, so those are probably good. So anyway my opinion would be get ever the Surecare or Depends, or if you can fit into them, the huggies or luvs.

I'd say Depends, and get the actual kind with tapes...Don't get pull up kind because those will suck

Depends for sure, but not just any depends. Depends maximum absorbancy brief.

So make sure you do NOT get the pull up depends, they suck real bad.

Yeah, like most everyone else has said, go for the depends fitted maximum protection. It sounds like if baby diapers come close to fitting, then go for the small/medium size. They'll be the best bet for what you are looking for, though they pale in comparison to some internet bought diapers.