Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 17 and have been into diapers since I was originally in them (late potty trainer.) Being 17 and legally blind, I have never been able to go out and by diapers so I've only worn stolen diapers from babysitters and my sister's dolls and homemade ones made of towels and tras hags. *B activities I have done are,
    1. taken a short nap in a crib (awesome!)
    2. Sat in a highchair
    3. Drank warm baby formula from a bottle
    I am fortunate enough to remember having my diaper changed (on 7 occasions.) Going to a babysitter's house for 12 years, I was able to mes with just about every baby item there. This is where I got my diapers (I wore them the whole time I was there). I THINK I have only been caught once. I woke up one morning about 3 or 4 years ago, I woke up and noticed that my stash was all over the floor (normally wrapped up under the bed) There were 20-30 baby diapers, a tub of baby wipes, two bottles, two sippy cups, three bibs and a pacifier (Which I took right out of a baby's mouth and felt bad about.) I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. When I woke up they were gone! She never said anything about it. I have always loved anything to do with the baby lifestyle. Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself.

Hooray, Virginia...Legally blind, huh? Like completely 100% blind?

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Not exactly. I have to get close to see things though. I can't see things in great detail if I'm more than a few feet away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I think only about 10% of the people that are legally blind are 100% blind. The other 90% have some degree of sight, like a vision of 20/200 or less, or something like that.

Anyway, welcome to the site gnd567!

That sounds horrible about losing the stash.

They can't do lasick surgery for you?

Blah blah blah...Welcome to ADISC. Make yourself feel welcomed!

-Caleb

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here and learn a lot here!