Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: Fitting into Baby Diapers

  1. #1

    Default Fitting into Baby Diapers

    This is more out of curiosity than anything else, but how small do you have to be to fit into baby diapers and Pull-Ups. I keep hearing about people who do it regularly and for the life of me cannot wrap my mind around how. I tried wearing one years ago and didn't fit at all. I was just wondering, might even try it again sometime. (If I can)

  2. #2
    jcrowley1985

    Default

    A 28-30ish waist can fit into Goodnights I heard. Any real baby diaper like Pampers or Huggies most likely won't fit an adult without some sort of modding (like using side extenders from a donor diaper.

  3. #3

    Default

    hey well im 30 in waist i can get into some baby nappies but not all of them the best ones are libero size 7 baby nappies the hold a lot and fit me well. I did get the pampers size 7 ship't in from the US they fit very well but cost to much so it was a one off but libero size 7 is the way to go for baby nappies no mods needed.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ScarecrowJoe View Post
    This is more out of curiosity than anything else, but how small do you have to be to fit into baby diapers and Pull-Ups. I keep hearing about people who do it regularly and for the life of me cannot wrap my mind around how. I tried wearing one years ago and didn't fit at all. I was just wondering, might even try it again sometime. (If I can)
    Goodnites will stretch a lot. As for baby diapers - pampers are very stretchy. They are long enough in the rise to fit me OK, but in order to get them around my waist I need to tear the back tabs off another diaper and use them as extenders. You need to pre-stretch all the elastic, and they don't fit well, but they will stay on.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    hey well im 30 in waist i can get into some baby nappies but not all of them the best ones are libero size 7 baby nappies the hold a lot and fit me well. I did get the pampers size 7 ship't in from the US they fit very well but cost to much so it was a one off but libero size 7 is the way to go for baby nappies no mods needed.
    I would love to try the Liberos! But, I don't think that I want to pay that much on shipping from the UK...Wonder if Canada has them?

    Also, to OP there is significant size differences between Huggies Pull-Ups, and Huggies Good-nites/Dry-nites...though they are both a pull~up...you would likely want to try the latter, if any...

  7. #7

    Default

    I like to look at this from the angle that I'm fitting the baby diapers onto me rather than fitting my body into them. I have a 38"-ish waist, so I can't claim to be tiny. At the same time, with some care, I can make use of baby diapers. Typically, I'll either pin them into some boxer shorts, super-stretch the wings, or extend the tapes. As for absorbency: Flooding is a bad idea. These diapers have a good deal of SAP in them, but not much pulp, and so they tend to distribute and absorb wetness rather slowly. But if you doubt their capacity, wear one into the bathtub and see what happens! (And be ready for a mess!)

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I like to look at this from the angle that I'm fitting the baby diapers onto me rather than fitting my body into them. "'..."
    Ah, I knew that our diaper-guru would have some sage advice on this! I'd also like to point out, that there is usually much difference between waist sizes and hip/seat/thigh sizes...and then there's the 'rise'
    27" waist, but 34" hips ...7" is a lot of difference in sizing...

  9. #9

    Default

    I wear baby diapers and Pull-Ups exclusively. I have a 29" waist/hips, 5'7" and 130 lbs. A little pre-stretching, and they go right on for me. I have a good amount of experience with them though.

  10. #10

    Default

    Ideally a 26" waist is what you would need to comfortably fit into the largest size baby diaper. As others have said, 29 to 30 for pull-ups, but that might be a stretch.

    -Gus

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-May-2012, 14:43
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 30-Jan-2012, 13:28
  3. Interest in Diapers - Kid Baby / Teen Baby / Adult Baby
    By Kid in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-Aug-2010, 04:00
  4. What to do with non fitting diapers?
    By NikonFilmPhotog in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 19-Jul-2010, 22:41
  5. Fitting diapers definitions?
    By LilpawsGHuskypup in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-Jan-2010, 16:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.