Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many is "enough"?

jcrowley1985

Default How many is "enough"?

As I have only recently began to actively indulge my abdl lifestyle, I got to asking the very question, how many diapers should I keep in my stash at any one time? How many must I have to feel content that I can at least semi regularly wear and not have to worry about running out.

While I would love to wear 24/7, I just can't keep up with buying that many diapers, as well as plan ahead to make sure I'm always well stashed. My current stash consists of a 72 case of breeyo briefs, the cheaper ones from abuniverse as well as a 32 pack of Walgreens brand. So roughly 100 diapers (not counting my pampers size 6 and MLP training pants that I can't fit in and are just for show) will last me like 3 months at 1 diaper per day. How long can you guys get by on 100 diapers and do you wish you could wear more often then you really do? And if so, how many diapers per month would you need to be fully "content" in your diaper usage?

I am not currently 24/7 but i wish i could. My stash is pretty small, only about 60 or so.

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by spdyturtle11 View Post
    I am not currently 24/7 but i wish i could. My stash is pretty small, only about 60 or so.
    So how many would you go through like in a week?

I buy Abena M4 by the case (42) and I can get a month to three depending on how I'm feeling. two weeks ago I wore to bed every night, now I'm wearing one for the first time since then (slow wet makes it puff up a lot for a really good sleep!) so I'll be buying more soon.

jcrowley1985

On the contrary, does anyone ever "burn out" if they wear too often?

I'm currently going through an 18 pack every two weeks. This is my first time using real diapers though, so this may just be an effect of the first binge. I think the limit is how many you can afford and keep safely store rather than a number/timeframe.

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthon View Post
    I'm currently going through an 18 pack every two weeks. This is my first time using real diapers though, so this may just be an effect of the first binge. I think the limit is how many you can afford and keep safely store rather than a number/timeframe.
    Financial is more of a limitation then storage for me at the moment. I may try to use one every other day if possible. I'll also do slow wetting rather then flooding.

I suspose I can try to slim down a few inches to fit into mediums. That way I get more diapers for my money. I actually can tightly fit in mediums at the moment with a 42" waist. So I'm at the top end of the limit. If only I can drop a couple inches.

Fitting into smaller diapers, that's a unique reason to want to diet.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowley1985 View Post
    On the contrary, does anyone ever "burn out" if they wear too often?
    Why of course. It's with anything really, depending on your mood and how much or how little you use them will totally affect your actual desire to wear.

I love chocolate cake. But of course eating too much will make me not want chocolate cake anymore, at least for a while.

Of course, sometimes you're just in the mood for a heck of a lot of chocolate cake
    Last edited by Serah; 10-Jul-2013 at 07:26.

I wear 24/7 for need. I average 2 disposables and one cloth AIO per day. On my disposables I buy 24/7's by the case and Attends a 30 day supply.