Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid UPS

jcrowley1985

Default Stupid UPS

Everytime I have something shipped with them, I'm always at the end of their delivery route and I have to wait all day for my package.

I want my Bambinos.

It's their routine. Commercial and Business first. Residential delivery's last. If you live where you have a address that's on s business route then you might get your delivery earlier.

I kind of get the same thing with Fed Ex Ground they always come late in the afternoon. I think where I live they deliver to all the industrial customers first. I know when I
    was working they never delivered to our shop until almost closing time.

jcrowley1985

Yea, I'm just cranky because I need my fresh diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowley1985 View Post
    Everytime I have something shipped with them, I'm always at the end of their delivery route and I have to wait all day for my package.

I want my Bambinos.
    i got mine at 6.26pm today i feel your pain

jcrowley1985

Finally, they just came. Now I can get nice an freshly padded.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    It's their routine. Commercial and Business first. Residential delivery's last. If you live where you have a address that's on s business route then you might get your delivery earlier.
    Actually it largely depends on location. They don't prioritize Commercial and Business packages unless they pay the extra for a guaranteed delivery by a certain time, in which case those packages are put on separate trucks that are responsible only for those types of deliveries

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by oreocookie View Post
    Actually it largely depends on location. They don't prioritize Commercial and Business packages unless they pay the extra for a guaranteed delivery by a certain time, in which case those packages are put on separate trucks that are responsible only for those types of deliveries
    It most likely is location, their central hub is in the next town over for me. Regardless, they arrived and now I'm a happy little diapered toddler.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowley1985 View Post
    It most likely is location, their central hub is in the next town over for me. Regardless, they arrived and now I'm a happy little diapered toddler.
    That's where your at their mercy. Depending on the size of your town. They only send one or two trucks to deliver and pick up. I'm lucky where I live we got both UPS and Fed Ex hubs along
    with Fed Ex Ground which is separate from Fed Ex. If I get something from UPS I usually have it by noon. Fed Ex or Fed Ex Ground you can never tell what time of day they"ll show up.

PaddedPuppy

With me its the opposite problem. I live less than a mile away from the business park where all the big delivery companies are, so I am always the first to get my delivery, before the business customers even get their stuff. I need to be waiting from 6:30AM to get it.

Normally we get ours around 11:30, I come home from lunch to pickup. I lucked out once, and we had a Saturday delivery - I was still padded, had to change real quick to get to the door to sign for the stuff :S