Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, all

Default Hi, all

It's yet another introduction post. Hooray!

I'm Dafydd (a psuedonym). Thirty-two, nearly thirty-three. I live in Kansas City, Missouri, and have done for about a year. I'm married. My wife knows about my diaper fetish, but she doesn't participate. Actually, she's not terribly happy about it, but she accepts it for the most part, so it could be a whole hell of a lot worse.

I'm also polyamorous, which means that my wife and I have agreed that under certain circumstances, and as long as certain rules are followed, it is permissible for each of us to have other lovers and playmates. And, full disclosure, I am looking for a *B/DL playmate, but I understand that this isn't a dating site, and I'll respect that.

By trade, I'm a computer geek. I used to do a lot of programming, but I've just taken a job as a systems administrator. This is a new field for me, and I'm excited about it, but a little nervous too.

Let's see, the sort of "standard" *B/DL questions.

What's your favorite diaper?

All disposables, because my wife has asked me not to get into cloth.

Right now it's a tossup between Molicare Super T-Shape, Tranquility Slimline, and Attends (the 6-tape kind, with a waistband) for regular absorbency. I like the leak guards on the Moli and Tranq (great for when I poop) and I like the waistband on the Attends (great for peeing sitting up).

I don't really have a favorite uber-thick diaper. I've tried Molicare Super Plus (or whatever it is that's Molicare's thickest diaper), Abena Abri-Form X-Plus, Tranquility ATN, and Dry 24/7. They're all pretty good, but none of them have the waistband that I love so much on the Attends. Maybe I'll shell out for the Bambinos.

How often do you wear?

Occasionally. It really depends on how I'm feeling. I like to wear when I'm sick, because it's comforting. I also find that if I haven't worn in more than a week or two, I get really antsy.

Pee, Poop, Neither, Both?

Both. But I don't poop my diapers when my wife is around and I'm wearing, per her request.

So that's me. You'll also notice that I don't show my face in my pictures - I'm just not comfortable publicly associating my face with diapers.

dprdinky

Hey Dafydd welcome to the ADISC. You obviously have a very interesting relationship with your wife. Appreciate you honesty with that. Look forward to your contribution.

Hi! Welcome to our community :3 and you are from KCMO? Odd. I happen to be listening to Tech N9ne at the moment.

Hi and welcome. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask. Hope you like it here.

DannyTheNinja

Hey, welcome aboard. I'm the wiki geek and also one to occasionally submit patches for vBulletin and the myriad extensions we run on here. I'm mostly a web geek but I'm looking at majoring in Information Security and Forensics at Rochester Institute of Technology or something along those lines.

Hope you have some fun here, post around, check out the wiki (obligatory advertisement) and maybe drop into IRC sometime.

--Danny

Oh jeez another unstable marriage due to diapers! Ugh! If there is one thing this community haas taught me, it is to never even consider marrying a girl who does not know and accept my diapers and infantilism 100%.

None the less Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperLover22893 View Post
    Hi! Welcome to our community :3 and you are from KCMO? Odd. I happen to be listening to Tech N9ne at the moment.
    Well, I live in KCMO, but I'm not from here. And that's awesome that you're listening to Tech N9ne - I've seen ads for his new album all around town, and I read an article they did on him in the Pitch. Haven't actually heard his stuff, though. I should fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheNinja View Post
    Hey, welcome aboard. I'm the wiki geek and also one to occasionally submit patches for vBulletin and the myriad extensions we run on here.
    Oh, is this site running on vBulletin? I sent off a resume for a vBulletin gig before I got my current job. Said something to the effect of "I have no idea what vBulletin is, but I'm great at PHP and I'm sure I can pick it up." *g*

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Oh jeez another unstable marriage due to diapers!
    Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say our marriage is "unstable". Actually, in point of fact, I think our marriage works quite well. We each accept that the other has different kinks. As I said in my introduction, I'm looking for someone with whom I can explore the diapered side of my personality, and that's entirely permissible within the context of my marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by dl.dafydd View Post
    Well, I live in KCMO, but I'm not from here. And that's awesome that you're listening to Tech N9ne - I've seen ads for his new album all around town, and I read an article they did on him in the Pitch. Haven't actually heard his stuff, though. I should fix that.
    Sweet, tech nine is pretty good, I need to get some of his stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by dl.dafydd View Post
    Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say our marriage is "unstable". Actually, in point of fact, I think our marriage works quite well. We each accept that the other has different kinks. As I said in my introduction, I'm looking for someone with whom I can explore the diapered side of my personality, and that's entirely permissible within the context of my marriage.
    Hmmm well for me what you described was unstable, of course that is just me personally. If I was married and either of us were seeing people I would see that as a train to disaster town. I have never to this day seen an open relationship work for a lifetime. Of course maybe this all works for you, but I would never EVER accept a girl who did not accept me, therefore I would never marry or engage a girl like that. For that matter I would never have a long term relationship with a girl like that, as soon as I found out she wanted to completly ignore that side of me for whatever reason, that girl would be out of my life with in the snap of a finger.

So maybe it was a little out of line to call your marriage unstable but none the less from past expeirances I have seen, that is the case or will be the case eventually.

Hiya and welcome I'm the resident baby Lego who wants to take over ADISC in my spare time