Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there any pokemon players? :O

RainbowShy

Default Are there any pokemon players? :O

I was just wondering since I knew pokemon is a common interest for anyone over the age of ten. lol. I absolutely love the games. My favorite character is N. He is so hot. XD But... uh yeah...

So, any Pokemon game players?

Yup! Just started a few weeks ago. Went out and got a 3DS with pokemon black and haven't been able to put it down hehe

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by TyTy View Post
    Yup! Just started a few weeks ago. Went out and got a 3DS with pokemon black and haven't been able to put it down hehe
    I can never put pokemon down. XD It keeps me occupied for hours, especially if I have to wait for long periods of time. It's really the only thing I find myself playing the most of like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. Plus, I also have cheat codes as well.

Yea it is the best way to wait for something, I find myself saying "ok just another ten minutes" and before you know it it's been an hour.... And now I'm late for whatever I was waiting for haha

I still play the older games from time to time. Want to get Gold/Silver at some point, played one a long time ago but can't find it anymore and curious to give it a run. For the moment either play a bit of Blue, or more recently TCG (The Gameboy game, not the actual card game) when I don't have my computer with me.

I love the games, all of them! I'm currently waiting for X&Y to be released, it's going to be amazing! I think my favourite game so far was Pokemon White. The story line was sooooo goooddd and it really got you into the game. I would love for the next games to turn out very similar!

Of all the new released pokemon so far, I'm really liking "honedge". Amazing typing, and he gets swords dance. That's an awesome setup!

-Ron

I play a lot of them from time to time when I get in the mood. I'm waiting on the next one to come out. My favourite so far was Gold when it came out back in the day. I like that it had a lot more length to it even if the Kanto region was a bit weak. I usually get bored once I have all the gyms and elite 4 beat to stick with raising a team to level 100 or anything.

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    I love the games, all of them! I'm currently waiting for X&Y to be released, it's going to be amazing! I think my favourite game so far was Pokemon White. The story line was sooooo goooddd and it really got you into the game. I would love for the next games to turn out very similar!

Of all the new released pokemon so far, I'm really liking "honedge". Amazing typing, and he gets swords dance. That's an awesome setup!

-Ron
    I am too!! I've seen the previews, and I hope it comes after my birthday. I think it's coming it in October, which is the month of my birthday. I'm so excited for it though. It looks so awesome. At first, I was all "WTF?!" because I saw how different it was, but I saw more of it and was like dsgdfgdfgdfg I WANT THIS. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Newphie View Post
    I play a lot of them from time to time when I get in the mood. I'm waiting on the next one to come out. My favourite so far was Gold when it came out back in the day. I like that it had a lot more length to it even if the Kanto region was a bit weak. I usually get bored once I have all the gyms and elite 4 beat to stick with raising a team to level 100 or anything.
    Yeah, I usually end up just starting over. The funny thing is, I can play my pokemon games over and over and over and over etc, and it's so hard for me to get that bored of them. I think Pokemon is what I end up playing the most. I have other games, of course... but pokemon just seems to keep my interest more since I'm not worried about all these boss levels and stuff like that. It's easy for me to stay occupied when I'm out and having to wait with my dad at the VA for his appointments or simply waiting in line or the vendor hall at the anime convention I go to every year. Plus, seeing as these games are handheld for the 3DS and such... it's easier for me.

I have a tendency to really get into gaming, especially pokemon. I used to go to a pokemon forum called PokeCommunity aka PC. It was fun for a while being around other pokemon lovers... but then... later they found it I was autistic. They started bullying me for it because I was trying to help the n00bs that were also autistic. They didn't like the fact that we created some sort of army of people with autism who liked pokemon... or something. Being the leader and one of the more older members, I guess they didn't like this and started bullying me more. All the people who were once my friends, now staffers, had talked behind my back, stabbed me in the back, ridiculed me... all because they found out I had Autism.

The sad part was... I really liked that place because all of the pokemon fans could come together. The owner of the site was really nice, but the staffers didn't like him because he let a lot of n00bs get away with things and evade their bans. To me, I think that if it's his forum... he has a right to decide who can come and go. The staffers were so power hungry that they pretty much did what they want and the owner let them do it. He has little control over what they do and that's what caused the forum to become so corrupted. It might SEEM like it's the way things are... but I've heard a lot of rumors about how the owner gets away with things all the time because of how nice he is.

But yeah, back on topic. I can't really say what my favorite game is. I love all of them so much. I used to actually hate pokemon at first. I didn't really understand it because it seemed so babyish and just... weird. But then... I saw Pikachu for the first time, and I knew then that I was instantly in love with pokemon. I slowly started getting into it until... BAM! I was hooked. Now, I can't seem to get enough of pokemon. It's one of my most oldest interests that I've been into for many years. I think I got into it just after orange islands came out. I don't remember. But yeah... I've also been really getting into the Adventures in Unova because I'm a total N fangirl. *giggles*

I've been playing the games since red,blue and yellow were released. I think that is about 15 years now? My sister introduced me to the games, I used to love the anime but never really paid any attention to the games. Now I love when new Pokemon games are released!

Honestly I wish they'd make a Pokemon mmo already. I'd love to travel around all the regions and have to battle other trainers and maybe have the NPC trainers on a timer where you can battle them over again or something. Some of the pokemon would have to be balanced to fight against other players but I bet it would be a lot of fun. Though I think a lot of people have wished for this for years now lol.