Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silent, thick, and absorbent: Diapers for my GF to wear in public

Post Silent, thick, and absorbent: Diapers for my GF to wear in public

Hey ADISC, its been a while since I've posted here, my diaper binging and purging has been in a purge for quite some time, largely due to finding a significant other. Her and I have been friends for years and finally got around to making an item of ourselves. Well, long story short, after about a month of dating, she asked me what I really want, if there was anything I was leaving out(she had already told me her kinks), and, after nearly having a heart attack bringing myself to it, I told her about my diaper fetish. As it turns out, she's actually more comfortable with it than I am and she's completely willing to try it.

So, here's where the question comes in: she's willing to wear in public, and I would like her to but I want to do so with the utmost discretion. I want silence, or as close to silence as possible, however, I would still like a front taping diaper with noticeable thickness and decent absorbency. So, under this description, does anyone know of a diaper that would quite fit the bill.

tl;dr: Girlfriend is willing to wear diapers in public, what would be the most discreet option that would still be thick and absorbent?

Found a thread here about the Abena X-plus Premium.

I tried these once, and while I prefer the plastic-backed disposables for overnight, these are bulky enough to be noticeable to the trained eye and they don't crinkle under clothing. Fairly absorbent too, if she decides to use it. I never sprung a leak in them.

Quote Originally Posted by DSquared895 View Post
    So, here's where the question comes in: she's willing to wear in public, and I would like her to but I want to do so with the utmost discretion. I want silence, or as close to silence as possible, however, I would still like a front taping diaper with noticeable thickness and decent absorbency. So, under this description, does anyone know of a diaper that would quite fit the bill.
    My suggestion is to use whatever brand you use when you wear in public. You must have many of the same concerns.

I'd say Tena Slip Maxi. They're not thick, but they're quite form-fitting so they feel awesome. Discreet as well. Less noisy and discreet are AB Universe Super Dry Kids or Cushies; they're about the same in terms of thickness, but both very quiet.

Another vote for tena slip maxi they are everything you are looking for!

Just one word of "caution":

You don't want this to turn out bad for her... basically into something that could taint the experience forever?
    at first: scrap the "thick" idea... do yourself and herself the favor... I'd say go with something that's "invisible" under regular daytime clothes...
    Go with something like an Attends M(or S) 8 or maybe 9 Regular. or a Tena Slip Plus... etc...
    (some of the less absorbent models of a premium diaper).

When she's done that and LIKED it ... progress on if SHE feels like it.

Me and my diaper expert BF both have tried a lot of diapers, The most quiet is The Abena Air Plus. They are both absorbant and quiet. Tena slip Maxi is ok but not that quiet. And AB Universe are terrible for both Noise and leaks but they are cute and fun

You're very lucky DSquared. That's awesome! Like other readers have said - go slow and make sure she's comfortable. I think i went to fast with my fiancee and it def. scared her some.