Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any other ways to make yourself go?

RainbowShy

Default Any other ways to make yourself go?

Okay so, I haven't been here in a long time. I suddenly got in the mood for it after realizing I really needed to go. What I did was took a pair of my depends and one of those heavy pads for my period... I placed the pad inside of the depends diaper and pulled it on.

I sat there on the toilet for a little while, since I can't go unless I do... and I finally went. There was no leakage at all, not even when I started moving about. I don't even feel wet, even though I am. I'm sitting here typing this with a wet diaper. It feels so good and I wish I could do it again.

That's why I was wondering if you guys knew any ways of well... peeing. I want to feel it again. It just felt so soothing... heh.

Just drink lots of juice throughout the day. You can drink water too, but remember the old saying that too much of a good thing is... well.. too much.

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeness787 View Post
    Just drink lots of juice throughout the day. You can drink water too, but remember the old saying that too much of a good thing is... well.. too much.
    lol... if only I had some coke or caffiene... that stuff goes right through me. lol I really want to go again, but then I don't. I just want to see how much I can hold first before I consider wearing the pad and diaper more often.

If you have trouble letting tne wee wee out start by doing it in the shower with nothing on[it is a nice feeling any way] then when you find that easy try it with a nappy on.posably with the shower running at first. as that becomes easy you can progress to wetting in the bathroom not in the shower[no chance of getting caught with the door locked]after that you can try wetting around the house while standing up. in the end it will be easy,so you can do it sitting or in bed and in the end out and about. what you will have to do is to get your hands on some better nappies and maybe some plastic pants so no leaks. hope that helps.

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by diverj View Post
    If you have trouble letting tne wee wee out start by doing it in the shower with nothing on[it is a nice feeling any way] then when you find that easy try it with a nappy on.posably with the shower running at first. as that becomes easy you can progress to wetting in the bathroom not in the shower[no chance of getting caught with the door locked]after that you can try wetting around the house while standing up. in the end it will be easy,so you can do it sitting or in bed and in the end out and about. what you will have to do is to get your hands on some better nappies and maybe some plastic pants so no leaks. hope that helps.
    Well... that poses a big problem. My mom isn't approving of the whole diaper thing. It doesn't matter if I explain it to her because she just will not allow it. That's why I have to make do with what I come up with. She's found my diapers before, and the only way I can keep around the pull-up depends are using the whole "period" excuse. Other than that, she won't have any part in me peeing in the diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    I always "go" as soon as I start to wash the dishes.
    Running water can have that affect.

Honestly the best way to get better at using your diaper is to just practice using it more often. It will get easier after some time, just relax and think of waterfalls, or doing the dishes. :P

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeness787 View Post
    Running water can have that affect.

Honestly the best way to get better at using your diaper is to just practice using it more often. It will get easier after some time, just relax and think of waterfalls, or doing the dishes. :P
    I've actually tried that, but for some reason... it never works for me. O_o I'm not sure why. I have a hard time wetting because my bladder is so strong, unless I'm actually sitting on the toilet. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by AutisticChessie View Post
    I've actually tried that, but for some reason... it never works for me. O_o I'm not sure why. I have a hard time wetting because my bladder is so strong, unless I'm actually sitting on the toilet. ._.
    It was the same for me too at first. But the more I practiced the easier it got. It might take longer for some people but you'll get there eventually, its all about training the brain to think its okay because growing up you were taught to only use the toilet, so it might take some time to untrain yourself .

I used to find it hard to wet, but then it seemed like it just got easier... of course I have to let it out in spurts because I'm using period pads and not diapers though. I have a shy bladder too, but sometimes it seems easier to go in my pads than the toilet!