Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have these?

Smile Does anyone have these?

I am not really into the AB scene but have been thinking lately about getting one of these: Blue Body Suit

Has anyone gotten one of these? If so, how do you measure yourself to determine what size to get?

I have been feeling the same way. I was totally against onesies for a while but now I'm starting to like them.
    It was actually that specific one that made me like them... A lot...

I just don't know what size to get. I just emailed them the two measurements they show and asked if they could tell me what size I need.

Same boat. I did buy one and ended up getting medium with out mesuring myself. I got a medium and it needs to be shrunk. Im 5' 11" and 215#s. I seriously hate the neck on it, but asside from that its pretty comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by extremesitting View Post
    Same boat. I did buy one and ended up getting medium with out mesuring myself. I got a medium and it needs to be shrunk. Im 5' 11" and 215#s. I seriously hate the neck on it, but asside from that its pretty comfortable.
    What size is your waist? I'm 5'10" and 240#s. if the medium was too big on you it might be the right size for me!

I'll admit, I've been very curious about those for a while, since they look like the kind of simplistic thing that most toddlers would wear around home/as under clothing.

But still, I'm waiting to see how others are to it, just so I know what I'm getting BEFORE I get it.

So, I finally just decided to go ahead and order one. I ordered the medium. If its not the right size, then I guess I will have to order another and either try to sell this one on eBay or just get rid of it!

I'm not really into acting like a baby but I do like wearing the stuff. I like the look of what they have on that site too... maybe a future purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by UGAFAN1985 View Post
    I am not really into the AB scene but have been thinking lately about getting one of these: Blue Body Suit

Has anyone gotten one of these? If so, how do you measure yourself to determine what size to get?
    I've got one coming in the mail; it's not here yet. When it arrives, I'll try it out and let you know. I am 5'10", medium build with a bit of a gut, and I ordered a large. We shall see if it is too small or too big!

Mine finally came. It fits perfectly. I thought that my gut would make up for the difference and it did. Now to figure out I am going to wash it when needed. Love it so far. Definitely recommend it to anyone, even if you're not into the whole AB scene.