Thread: How to get diapers when you still live with your parents?

wrench360

Default How to get diapers when you still live with your parents?

Wondering if anyone knows how to get diapers under the following circumstances:

Living with Parents and siblings (not particularly snoopy.)

Don't have a G2 yet (might soon.)

Fairly industrial/rural area.

Very few days alone (only a few hours varying by month.)

On the other hand here's a few advantages:

Everything in the brackets above.

I'm good at hiding things.

I do have a bike (although as mentioned above area is quite rural so there is little to nowhere to shop.)

Any ideas? I would be thankful for any kind of diaper I don't plan on wetting because it would be difficult to get any more.

I live with my parents and for a while I didn't have a car. So what I would do is I would order the sample online and check the mail regularly. Though now I have a car and a job so I buy them after work. Good luck to you!

I order online using gift cards then ship to a fedex near my house and just hold for pickup there. I live in a pretty rural area as well, so it took me like 40 mins to get there and back. I just told my parents I was going out skating so I had time to get blow off. Having a car makes it much easier though

wrench360

By mail probably isn't a good idea for me.

I'm never the one to check it so it would probably end very awkwardly for me.

It sounds to me like you would only have a problem with actually acquiring them, and not hiding them when you actually get them. If you never get the mail, then online is probably not a good option for you. Of course, you could always give it a test run and order something large enough that would be similar to a pack of diapers and see how everyone reacts; if the nag you with questions or even open it themselves.

If online is a complete no-go, then your only option would be finding a way to the nearest store to buy them there. Do note, that store bought diapers typically aren't as good as premiums found online. How close is the nearest store that would sell diapers? If it is too far to bike out and then carry the bag of them back, would it be possible to get a ride out to a store from a friend you can confide in? Or even finding a way to sneak a bag of diapers into a seemingly innocent trip to the store?

For example, one of my first packs of diapers was bought during a trip to get groceries. My mom took me and let me go in and buy my own food. I brought my wallet and bought a pack of depends max protection and used my money to purchase them, after buying my groceries with my moms card. I threw the bag in the back with the others, and hid them in the car to get out later when she went to sleep.

In any case, good luck getting a hold of diapers; hopefully you find a way that works for you and you can enjoy them.

Even so ordering online they're very discrete with packaging

Quote Originally Posted by wrench360 View Post
    Living with Parents and siblings (not particularly snoopy.)
    Make a habit of wanting privacy, of buying things, and don't give anyone a reason to need to enter your room against your wishes. It's not unusual for me to spend a lot of time in my room alone, so my parents don't think twice about me being in my room with the door shut for a long time. I keep my diapers in a leaf bag under my bed. I keep my room tidy so there's no need for them to come in. Diapers get tied in multiple bags when I'm done wearing them, and disposed of when I take out my trash- which I do regularly. I regularly buy things and bring them up to my room, usually books and such. That way if they see me come home with a shopping bag or an Amazon box, they assume that I bought some books or toiletries or clothing or something else innocuous. In short, buying diapers blends in with otherwise normal activity.

Don't have a G2 yet (might soon.)
    I have no idea what a G2 is.

Fairly industrial/rural area.
    Same information as above, but you have less options for buying diapers. You either need to use a car, or buy them online from an innocuous seller (eg, Amazon). Bringing them in, hiding them, and disposing of them remains the same.

Very few days alone (only a few hours varying by month.)
    Depends what you mean by "alone." I'm assuming this means you don't usually have the house to yourself, but you still have a private area. I'm rarely in the house without my parents so I can tell you it's possible- you can't parade around the house in a diaper, but wearing is still possible. I usually sleep in diapers. I put them on just before I get into bed, and they come off and are tied in a plastic bag the next morning and tossed in the trash. I shower, and no one's the wiser. If I do this frequently, I make sure to change my sheets more often.

- - - Updated - - -

By mail probably isn't a good idea for me.

I'm never the one to check it so it would probably end very awkwardly for me.
    Make a habit out of buying things on Amazon. A book or two now, some toiletries in a few weeks. Then buy diapers- just make sure to buy them from Amazon, not a 3rd party seller with a store on Amazon. Your parents will assume you're buying something innocuous, and I doubt they're going to open your packages.

wrench360

Quote Originally Posted by SevenDeuce View Post
    It sounds to me like you would only have a problem with actually acquiring them, and not hiding them when you actually get them.
    Yes I'm very crafty at hiding things that's not a problem.

If you never get the mail, then online is probably not a good option for you. Of course, you could always give it a test run and order something large enough that would be similar to a pack of diapers and see how everyone reacts; if the nag you with questions or even open it themselves.
    Unfortunately that's not something I would usually do, I think that it would probably raise some suspicion. Hardly anyone else in the house does either, so that being said everyone is quite curious when any such package arrives.

If online is a complete no-go, then your only option would be finding a way to the nearest store to buy them there. Do note, that store bought diapers typically aren't as good as premiums found online. How close is the nearest store that would sell diapers? If it is too far to bike out and then carry the bag of them back, would it be possible to get a ride out to a store from a friend you can confide in? Or even finding a way to sneak a bag of diapers into a seemingly innocent trip to the store?
    Nearest stores in the area are a few kilometers at best. It's possible I could bike given enough time, but then I'm also not familiar with all the roads in the area (roads less traveled.)

I'm not particularly picky about what kind of diapers, I've never been in possession of an adult diaper before (would love to try one though).

Lastly I haven't told any of my friends so I doubt any of them would be up for that

For example, one of my first packs of diapers was bought during a trip to get groceries. My mom took me and let me go in and buy my own food. I brought my wallet and bought a pack of depends max protection and used my money to purchase them, after buying my groceries with my moms card. I threw the bag in the back with the others, and hid them in the car to get out later when she went to sleep.
    My Mom buys all the groceries herself, but I have thought over certain opportunities like that before. I may be good at hiding things, but I'm a terrible liar it would be very hard to talk myself out of if I was caught.

In any case, good luck getting a hold of diapers; hopefully you find a way that works for you and you can enjoy them.
    Thanks for your advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    Make a habit of wanting privacy, of buying things, and don't give anyone a reason to need to enter your room against your wishes. It's not unusual for me to spend a lot of time in my room alone, so my parents don't think twice about me being in my room with the door shut for a long time. I keep my diapers in a leaf bag under my bed. I keep my room tidy so there's no need for them to come in. Diapers get tied in multiple bags when I'm done wearing them, and disposed of when I take out my trash- which I do regularly. I regularly buy things and bring them up to my room, usually books and such. That way if they see me come home with a shopping bag or an Amazon box, they assume that I bought some books or toiletries or clothing or something else innocuous. In short, buying diapers blends in with otherwise normal activity.

I have no idea what a G2 is.

Same information as above, but you have less options for buying diapers. You either need to use a car, or buy them online from an innocuous seller (eg, Amazon). Bringing them in, hiding them, and disposing of them remains the same.

Depends what you mean by "alone." I'm assuming this means you don't usually have the house to yourself, but you still have a private area. I'm rarely in the house without my parents so I can tell you it's possible- you can't parade around the house in a diaper, but wearing is still possible. I usually sleep in diapers. I put them on just before I get into bed, and they come off and are tied in a plastic bag the next morning and tossed in the trash. I shower, and no one's the wiser. If I do this frequently, I make sure to change my sheets more often.

- - - Updated - - -

Make a habit out of buying things on Amazon. A book or two now, some toiletries in a few weeks. Then buy diapers- just make sure to buy them from Amazon, not a 3rd party seller with a store on Amazon. Your parents will assume you're buying something innocuous, and I doubt they're going to open your packages.
    First of all: I'm alright with privacy, people don't barge into my room very often, they don't knock either though. Unfortunately as far as buying anything goes, I don't have a lot of money coming at me right now.

Second: A G2 is a drivers license that I would be required to have by law to drive by myself (I'm from Ontario Canada eh).

Third: I get an hour or two alone based on who goes to work what days ect.

Fourth: I wouldn't really know what to buy on Amazon to keep up appearances, it would seem awfully weird to start so suddenly I think.

Fifth: I appreciate the advice and I will try to see what works.

wrench360

I wouldn't mind a few more ideas here anything helps.