Thread: Finally got diapers again

Talking Finally got diapers again

I finally decided to purchase Goodnites last night. I wet in one and it felt so great the diaper was completely soaked. I haven't decided if I wanted to mess the diaper or not because I hate cleaning the mess but I love the feeling and I don't know if Goodnites are good for holding poop. Also I was looking around the house and found a sippy cup that belongs to my niece (4 years old) and I put juice in it and drank out of it while wearing a wet diaper and watching barney.

I love Goodnites too but I find that if they get soaked and you sit down, prepare for leakage galore. I've messed Goodnites before and they hold up alright.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStar159 View Post
    I love Goodnites too but I find that if they get soaked and you sit down, prepare for leakage galore. I've messed Goodnites before and they hold up alright.
    I usually don't wet as much so I don't experience leakage all that much I'll test it out I'm wearing one right now and I'm drinking out of my sippy cup and when I'm not drinking I have my paci in so hopefully I'll wet soon but I haven't had to go #2 for about a full 32 hours hopefully I can mess my diaper as well