Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there any just plain DL girls on here?

Question Are there any just plain DL girls on here?

Hey guys ive noticed many of our female members are all AB's

Are there any that are just plain DL's? Or Part time AB's?

PaddedPuppy

By the looks of this post, you are seeking more than friendship, and this is not what ADISC is about.

To answer your question though, yes. There are some out there but there aren't a lot.

no im not seeking anything i just want to know as all ive seen is ab ones....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedPuppy View Post
    There are 10 types of people who understand binary; those who do and those who don't.
    P.S i get it im a games designer do you program?

It's probably a lot less common because, AB is very sensual and emotion based. There's a lot more going on in a typical ab than dl. Caring, affection, connection.... They're all very big to an adult baby- just like they are big qualities to a female seeking a mate (typically).

Quote Originally Posted by lullingsea View Post
    It's probably a lot less common because, AB is very sensual and emotion based. There's a lot more going on in a typical ab than dl. Caring, affection, connection.... They're all very big to an adult baby- just like they are big qualities to a female seeking a mate (typically).
    I wonder about that - are there truly disproportionately more women who are ABs that DLs? Or do women just find it easier to admit to being ABs than DLs because it fits with the cultural expectations of what women want? And for men: is it perhaps easier for some of us to be a DL, and just blow it off as "some freaky sex thing," than to get into all the complicated emotions involved in being AB/Sissy?
    My experience has been something like that - I started out as "just a DL" in my teens, but as I got to be more emotionally mature (maybe paradoxically) I got more into my AB and Sissy side... maybe that was me changing over time, or maybe it was me opening up to myself about something I'd maybe felt all along.
    Something I wonder about anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by nappiebutt1993 View Post
    no im not seeking anything i just want to know as all ive seen is ab ones....
    You can see, though, how the subject line looks like you're trolling. Which probably accounts for the fact that everyone who has responded (maybe everyone who has read it) identifies themselves as males. (Myself included.)

One of the reasons that you see so few posts that are clearly identifiable as posts from women is that you see so many posts which, while mostly innocent, seem to regard women as exotic. If you have size 13 feet and you see a lot of people asking if anyone's seen someone with size 13 feet, you begin to wonder why they want to know.

Again, I'm sure you didn't mean to carry any negative message, and I don't mean to be criticizing you personally (or anybody, really). It's an artifact of culture. Of course, we're more than just our culture.

I think the question is interesting, in part because of the psychology behind male and female diaper wearers, and the differences between being AB and DL. We certainly see trends on this site among our members. As was said, the stereotypes are more males being DL and more women being AB, but I think they are blended, with degrees of both like a spectrum similar to the Autism spectrum.

It might have been better to make a poll and see how the bar graph aligns our tendencies.

Quote Originally Posted by adasterix View Post
    You can see, though, how the subject line looks like you're trolling.
    Due to the inability of text to deliver tone. Thats why it looks worse than it is. Just making chat thats all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post

It might have been better to make a poll and see how the bar graph aligns our tendencies.
    This is a good idea! We should totaly do that. Labcoat time :3

RainbowShy

I am. I have no intention of ever becoming an AB because my parents are strict about that stuff. I do secretly like wearing diapers though. :'D

Quote Originally Posted by AutisticChessie View Post
    I am. I have no intention of ever becoming an AB because my parents are strict about that stuff. I do secretly like wearing diapers though. :'D
    That's sort of a funny way to put it. I would say if you're an AB, you are regardless of who approves, even you. I was an ABDL before I could get diapers and when I loathed myself for wanting something so bizarre. I could never touch another diaper or baby thing outside of necessity again, and if the desire was there, I'd still say I'm an ABDL.