Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This has always bothered me about being an AB

Default This has always bothered me about being an AB

I have wanted to dress in diapers for as long as i can remember. So when i found out about being an adult baby, i was very happy but i alway felt that it was wrong and guilty about doing it. Like i was doing something wrong. Now i feel there is nothing wrong with it at all. In a world were women wear clothes show off there intire bodys, killing and drugs are endorsed, and were you can change genders. All with a clean conscious then why should i feel bad about wearing diapers, and being a bit babyish. Its not like im doing anything wrong.

So what if it makes some uncomfortable, its not like i make it obvious. A little crinkle when i walk, a kiddish shirt, and maybe suck on a binky. I understand i can't do it at work and people believe a man shouldnt do this but i have a right to pursue my happiness as long as long as i dont step on the rights of others. Last time i checked there was no laws about making people uncomfortable.

Does anyone else feel this way?

While I agree with you that you should live your life to the full, (which is what you seem to be saying - live life to make yourself happy, not the people around you), I don't think it's fair to completely ignore others feelings. I always think that if you wouldn't be comfortable doing it in front of your grandmother you shouldn't be doing it in public (obvious exceptions aside!)

Quote Originally Posted by Theodosius View Post
    I have wanted to dress in diapers for as long as i can remember. So when i found out about being an adult baby, i was very happy but i alway felt that it was wrong and guilty about doing it. Like i was doing something wrong. Now i feel there is nothing wrong with it at all....
    The thing is, even if intellectually you know there's nothing wrong or immoral about wearing diapers, everyone with normal social skills has an internal witness that tells them what other people will think about whatever it is you happen to be doing. If our society considers our activities as ABDLs shameful (and it does) then that voice in our head will be nagging us, reminding us of that fact. It can be hard to train yourself not to listen to that voice, and some people never manage it. If you manage to leave that voice behind while you're still young, you're lucky.

In a world were women wear clothes show off there intire bodys, killing and drugs are endorsed, and were you can change genders. All with a clean conscious then...
    Wearing revealing clothes or going through gender transition are not morally equivalent to being a murderer or a drug trafficker - it's rather ridiculous you put them in the same sentence...

Do what every makes you happy. This is not a practise run life is short and sweet. I feel i was born with this ABDL i'm happy with that i'm not upsetting any one i'm not breaking any laws. People take comforts from smoking or drinking sports art laying in bed on a sunday these are all comforts. I just take comfort from my binky and my nappies stuff like that no guilty feeling at all. in fact people say that the AB/DL stuff is wired or for people not right in the mind well let me say this. The AB/DL world and the people in it are some of the nicest kindest fun people out there and it may be some one you know very well. My bro said to me when he saw that AB/DL documentre on tv he said ( WTF these people need to be put into a nut home). Well this upset me a lot for i am ABDL but i don't think i need help i'm happy and well in the mind.I just like the feeling of being little and snug. Ones again life is short and sweet do what makes you happy. super big hugs little leo

Being AB is nothing to be ashamed of. I felt some of the same things when I was younger. I didn't understand the feelings and there was no internet when I started. Diapers are nothing more than special underwear. Now we have the net and you see that you are not alone with the feeling you have for diapers.

Thank you littleleo and and krallen you see where im coming from and both of you responses were great.

And to talula im not meaning to sound to ignore others feeling. My point is that while i am realising my desires im talking precautions to avoid conflict and confrontation. I just think poeple over over react and if im not bringing attention to myself in an inappropriate way, that it shouldnt matter. And maybe i would suck a paci infront of my grandma i have worn diapers around her, under my pants and she often commented on my kiddish clothes.

And to MsClaraRiddle i was not trying to compare murderers to women and transgenders. I was just trying to exspress that these are thing that are inappropriate, illegal, or, odd but are endorsed by our society. if i offended you im sorry and maybe i should have chosen words more carefully but all im saying is if a women could feel comfortable wear practicly nothing and poeple can change genders and walk around in public. Then why cant i were diaper and suck on a binky is all. There no other reason becuase poeple may not like it. And thats never stoped anyone.

Wait why didnt i get the memo on society endorsing murder. Sweet thats my weekend sorted!

Anyway when it comes to making people uncomfortable its a no win situation because no matter what you do there is going to be someone who is made uncomfortable by it. For instance if im on a quiet train and there are people talking that can make me feel uncomfortable. So does this mean that no one should be aloud to talk on trains? Hells no!

But there is definitely a line that can be crossed. So while talking on a train is fine, just makes me uncomfortable, talking about anti social things like how fat the person sitting a few seats down is a bit of a dick move, likewise wearing diapers discretely is cool, but having them on view and fouling them in public is also a dick move.

So what I'm saying is keep on trucking

Thats all i wanted to hear. Wearing diapers doesnt make us crazy it makes us humans.

I agree completely with what you said, do what makes you happy and your not here to please anybody else, you just have to make sure you respect others, and don't force your beliefs or agenda on them.

When compared to all the other things we could be doing:
    • Doing/Dealing Drugs
    • Smoking
    • Drinking
    • Murdering
    • Rape
    • Commiting Robbery
    • Creating total anarchy in the streets
    • Committing Mass Genocide
    • Literally anything that's illegal

Wanting to wear diapers, act like a baby/toddler/very young child, is very tame compared to all of that in comparison.

So, if anyone tells me that I'm a freak and I should feel ashamed for being an AB/DL, I just tell them; "Being a baby is better than being anything else wrong with the world"