Thread: Apparently I am a luker.

Default Apparently I am a luker.

Hi,

It would appear I have to say something on the Greetings page, before I'm allowed to continue to view the forum.

So . . .

I'm 23, from New Zealand, nearly finished an electrical engineering degree. In my spare time, I ride my motorbike around at dangerously high speeds (it's a Suzuki GSX-R1000), build performance gaming PC's, as well as being a casual gamer myself (a little FPS, the occasional RTS, and lots of Racing Games - GRID, NFS etc).

I also watch far too many TV Series and Movies.

I have had a fondness bordering on obsession for disposable nappies as long as I can remember. It comes and go's and I have gone years without giving it any thought, but it always comes back. I have found this forum and am pleased to see I'm not as unique as I thought I was.

I have no interest in age regression or any of the AB stuff, but I could possibly be tempted to find an epic fur suit - that sounds like fun and just my sort of crazy.

There. Happy now? I'm not a lurker anymore. Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Undefined View Post
    Hi,

It would appear I have to say something on the Greetings page, before I'm allowed to continue to view the forum.

So . . .

I'm 23, from New Zealand, nearly finished an electrical engineering degree. In my spare time, I ride my motorbike around at dangerously high speeds (it's a Suzuki GSX-R1000), build performance gaming PC's, as well as being a casual gamer myself (a little FPS, the occasional RTS, and lots of Racing Games - GRID, NFS etc).

I have had a fondness bordering on obsession for disposable nappies as long as I can remember. It comes and go's and I have gone years without giving it any thought, but it always comes back. I have found this forum and am pleased to see I'm not as unique as I thought I was.

I have no interest in age regression or any of the AB stuff, but I could possibly be tempted to find an epic fur suit - that sounds like fun and just my sort of crazy.

Yeah, what took you so long? No, No, No, just kidding. Welcome to the community.

Yeah, I the lurker warning also and had to finally sign up.

I'm glad to see another engineer join the community. I'm a software engineer here in the states for more years than I care to admit. I focus mainly on embedded firmware and sometimes test utilities.

I'm glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you around.

=Eleven-Heinz-Vick

jcrowley1985

Yea, it irritated me too when I got labeled at a lurker and could not view any posts. If you look, I created this account back in 2010 and only recently started actively participating. These boards are about several quite sensitive and even embarrassing subjects for certain people and being called a lurker just for being shy about sharing in your private lifestyle was sort of condescending for awhile.

If a mod could explain why we can't even view threads if we have "lurker" status. I completely understand not being able to post until you make an introduction thread but not being able to even see the forums seems a bit extreme. Admittedly, I was using proxies for the longest time to view this forum, not because I tried to break any rules but because I was just too shy to introduce myself. I apologize if this upsets you but you have to admit that many people would have a hard time coming out about their abdl lifestyle.

Hi,

So . . .

Yeah, the lurker thing is annoying. I had that once long ago.

I like building/upgrading PCs too (for gaming). Unfortunately I never have enough money to do it these days. I've only built two and upgraded one. I hope in the future I will have the money for it.

Welcome to the forum! Don't be afraid to post.

Hi,

So . . .

As above, please feel free to post too. I'm also from NZ, as you could probably tell from the username. GSXs are pretty awesome bikes. How long have you had yours for?

Welcome to the site. There are several members from NZ and I'm sure they'll make themselves known to you. It's a close knit group which I think is cool. For being shy, you gave a very nice introduction. I couldn't believe I was revealing this side of myself when I became a member 5 years ago, but it soon got easier. It's funny because you keep this stuff secret about yourself for your entire life, and then here, suddenly, you're spilling it all. It's sort of surrealistic. I'm glad I did become an active member as the site has given me a second life.

As someone who often reads, seldom writes, I understand your concerns. If you are uncomfortable, you might try finding one of the less intimidating threads and post a few things. Once you start writing/responding, it gets easier to continue interacting. Just my opinion, though.

Am I living uder a rock? What is this "lurker" label? I understand what lurker means but have never heard of a 'promt' or limited access by lurking long enough! Is this real?

Undefined: Welcome to the community! I find it fascinating that we have users here from all over the globe!

Thanks for the welcome guys. @Kiwidl - I've had the GSXR a couple of years.