Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's hidden

goodnites101

Default It's hidden

Where do you hide your diapers??

I don't have too truly hide mine. I keep my opened packs stored in plastic tubs under the bed. My full packs of disposables are stored in a corner that's not that visible.
    I keep my cloth one's in a dresser drawer.

I have the Jam's Tertiary Stash technique XD i got a lock box under my bed that is hard to open the drawer on. Then inside is a box dvd box that is locked with a key hidden in my room. I got 15 nappies in there currently. And in my opposite drawer i have 3 spare ones in a packet and in my easy access point i got 3 stashed in there currently.

The bottom dresser drawer none of my 3 house mates ever mess with my dresser but I hardly get to wear cuz it seems like at least one is always here

I keep mine in my room away from places that friends/family/pets normally frequent. Where you hide them is going to depend a lot on your situation.

I've had powder/wipes out for the past few weeks and occasionally wet diapers in the trash for a day or two but nobody has noticed or commented.

I'm working on getting a good sized locking trunk to store my stuff. I already have 2 customizable padlocks that use letters instead of numbers. One opens when you spell "Furry" and the other opens when you spell "AB/DL" you have to unlock both to open the trunk.

Mine are stored in the packaging they got posted in, in an old rucksack of mine, in the bottom of my wardrobe with all my clothes/ shoes/ other bags on top of them. Anyone that opens my wardrobe just sees general junk and shoes and stuff, and no one in my family should have any need to go through my wardrobe anyway.

When I lived with my parents, I would unpack them and put them between the mattress and box spring of my bed. When I lived with roommates that were unaware, I used a dresser drawer and hid them under clothes.

Now, I have a closet in one of the bedrooms that is filled with diapers, sleepers, onesies, plastic pants, and the like. Mr. Aurkarm just keeps his on the shelves of his closet. They're only hidden in the sense that they aren't sitting on the living room floor.

This sounds like a scene from mission impossible.... I can almost hear the music....

Quote Originally Posted by nappiebutt1993 View Post
    I have the Jam's Tertiary Stash technique XD i got a lock box under my bed that is hard to open the drawer on. Then inside is a box dvd box that is locked with a key hidden in my room. I got 15 nappies in there currently. And in my opposite drawer i have 3 spare ones in a packet and in my easy access point i got 3 stashed in there currently.

I keep them in my safe. There is room for a little over 20 diapers after storing my work stuff.