Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleh. Theres like no *B/DLs where I live.

Default Bleh. Theres like no *B/DLs where I live.

I haven't met any in RL yet. At least that I know of.

Mesmerale

Neither have I..

Like it's that uncommon...

I always think though, when I'm at school, just walking inside and all the 300 or so people are swarmed around me. There's got to be at least two or three other people like me in this building, right?

I tend to do that a lot. *shrugs* But I'll never know who they are, and they'll never know who I am, so oh well.

Ive done that too. Like sometimes i suspect people by their actions that they might be one too.

Mesmerale

I haven't done that, exactly. But I know what you mean.

Secondly, Why's this in Diaper Talk?

DannyTheNinja

ADISC really isn't about meeting people, if that's what you're looking for here. Sometimes our most reputable members (VIPs and more established Regulars) meet up, but you'll almost certainly need to establish yourself a bit more before you'll be invited to such a meet-up.

There was a thread on here a couple days ago - I'm too lazy to try and find it - where someone said that being on ADISC makes you feel like *B/DLs are everywhere. That's unfortunately not the case. I've accidentally met one ADISC member IRL, and we didn't know each other at the time (it was only after he PMed me that we realized what happened). Other than that, I do not know any other *B/DLs in real life, and to be honest I'd say it's pretty unlikely that you will, especially since *B/DLs seem to sort of pop up out of pretty much nowhere.

--Danny

Umm can we say what city we live in? Cuz that might help me out.

Mesmerale

I've got to completely agree with Danny on this one, sorry though.

On another note: Danny: I know right?! ADISC makes me feel like there's so many *B/DLs and then I realize... They're all in frickin' England. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperLover22893 View Post
    Umm can we say what city we live in? Cuz that might help me out.
    I'm pretty sure you can put in as much information as you want.

Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong, but what you put in the location box is a matter of what you're comfortable with sharing, right?
    Last edited by Peachy; 07-Dec-2008 at 13:44. Reason: merging double post

Um, it would help if you at least told us what state you are from. It seems like you are trying to ask if any dl's are by you and we can't tell you if we have no idea where you are from....

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can put in as much information as you want.

Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong, but what you put in the location box is a matter of what you're comfortable with sharing, right?
    I think things like actual addresses are off limits, but certainly city and state are fine.

I know about 3 or so people here who live in the same general area as I do.. :\
    Almost met each other, but couldn't due to complications.