Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good first diaper?

Default Good first diaper?

Might start wearing again. My waistline is 30. What would be good to start with? Im looking for something thin and discreet, and if it doesnt sound too weird, something really cute too, probably with designs. Any advice?

If you can order online, you might try bambinos. I haven't tried them myself, but I hear that they work well and have cute designs on them, so that seems like what you might want.

Other than that, depends max would be about the best you can buy in a store. With your waist size, I would go for the small/medium size.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    If you can order online, you might try bambinos. I haven't tried them myself, but I hear that they work well and have cute designs on them, so that seems like what you might want.

Other than that, depends max would be about the best you can buy in a store. With your waist size, I would go for the small/medium size.
    I tried Bambino's and they are very good diapers, they just cost a lot. About 20 bucks for 8 of them here in CA due to the sales tax and shipping.

Hm...You could possibly do UnderJams. I'm a 32/33 waist and I fit in them. They rip though =\ Then again, I'm about 3 inches bigger than you.

If not UnderJams, go with the Goodnites (possibly female ones for the designs?)

-Caleb

I wouldn't know about the discreet part, I've always used clothing to solve that. But for the "cute" designs on plain diapers, here's a cheap fix (If you have access to a printer):

1. Purchase some 8x11 sticker paper for printing a design on

2.Go online, and search for baby wallpaper or patterns save the image file of some you like. NOTE: Save to a secret spot, Wipe your browse history, and erase the "My recent files" link after for privacy!

3. In Word, with the paper in a vertical layout, position the the image you saved so you can get 3 prints for 3 diapers. Print out and use a scissors to cut the paper into 3 individual stickers.

This method gives you tape-on designs for your diapers that will work, without a bambinos price. $36 for the paper sounds harsh but remember you get 3 prints on each piece...so that's 300 diapers Hope that helps

Good advice everyone. I guess i'll go for the girl Goodnites. The designs are really cute.

you know what if found. b4 i actuall got my first adult diapers, i used baby diapers. then when i finally got my own adult diapers (depends adjustable) they seemed god like to baby diapers. idk, just how it is

For your first diapers I don't think it matters much. I went with depends max absorb and I thought omg there can't be thicker diapers than this! And they were amazing.