Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought my first sampler!! Got the good stuff :)

Default Bought my first sampler!! Got the good stuff :)

I have never ever bought it wore diapers before, never considered until a few weeks ago. I just talked to my fiancÚ who is a little (but says shes too big for diapers) and she supports me wanting to explore and try new stuff.
    Well guess what? I did. Took out the credit card and started buying.
    I've got some Abena M4's and Bambinos coming in the mail hopefully before the 4th (fiancÚ has off so I can try it alone first)
    I'm very very excited if you can't tell, my "little" has been hiding for quite sometime since we moved 800 miles from home... My goal is to sort of bribe him out so the misses can enjoy him as well

I hope to let y'all know how it goes quite soon!
    What else should I try??

Oh and apologies for adding to the stack of over excited first timers! Lol

goodnites101

For your fiancė, get her in some goodnites/drynites, because they're good for beginners . They cover most accidents and hold quite a bit!

ATOMIC98

i love goodnights they are the best just got some off eBay i got 4 packs of 20 and two containers of baby wipes for 40 bucks

She's not much into the diaper scene, but I will drop hints. I don't want to push her into it and her end up hating it because she was rushed.
    And Goodnites actually fit adults??

Quote Originally Posted by Turrock View Post
    And Goodnites actually fit adults??
    Define "fit" xD

Well getting it over your thighs and hips without shredding it? Excuse my ignorance for I know not.
    I mean, wouldn't it crush your package? If not then wouldn't it make a hammock between the cheeks?
    I'm a 6'1 160 lb guy and I'm not confident that a product made for 10-14 yr olds is going to fit. I have a hard enough time getting clothes from two years ago on LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Turrock View Post
    Well getting it over your thighs and hips without shredding it? Excuse my ignorance for I know not.
    I mean, wouldn't it crush your package? If not then wouldn't it make a hammock between the cheeks?
    I'm a 6'1 160 lb guy and I'm not confident that a product made for 10-14 yr olds is going to fit. I have a hard enough time getting clothes from two years ago on LOL.
    they fit me and im 180 lbs and 6.0

ATOMIC98

I love how they fit me i have no issues with ripping or my bottom falling out of them they fit perfect and yes i know they are for adults so are pampers size 7

Congrats I got the ab universe sampler it was a good one

I wouldn't ever suggest goodnites to anyone but that's my own personal bias against them. I wouldn't really say that any sorta diaper is "better" for beginners either cause different people like different things and if she ends up having a bad first experience, that first impression is gonna be hard to get around later. I'd say as far as diapers go though, you picked some good ones to go out on a limb for. Hopefully you didn't throw too much money at something you dunno if you're really gonna like or not.