• I do not care about bladder and bowel incontinence

3 5.66%
  • I do not care about bladder incontinence

4 7.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enjoying Diapers While Incon Survey

Default Enjoying Diapers While Incon Survey

This is a survey I made up which I think EVERYONE should vote on.

I think your just remaking your thread so you can regain your top thread maker status again. Anyway to the subject at hand. I think you can incon. and still like diaper because their nothing stopping you from liking them.

If it's locked due to inactivity, then why make a new one...Obviously it won't be that active...Be a little more creative and make something new...It's not the first time you've done this...

I think lots of people can be

Isn't the point of having multiple selections that you can pick more than one ? This poll should have options like "Male", "Female", "Incontinent", "Enjoy Diapers" etc...

This one still limits the possible answers...like what about people who are just fecal incontinent, etc.

And I am incontinent....I still like diapers. That's what makes it bearable. Being incontinent is annoying, but you can always still be a baby. I usually wear boring diapers, but have specific ones I save for my AB side occasionally.

have incontinence is a hassle but I am thankful for my diapers and catheters. I don't let incontinence stop me from living.

If it wasn't for the fact that I like to wear diapers, my incontinence would be absolutely unbearable. As it is, I still hate having to clean up the messy ones, and it's hard not to be noticed with one in a crowded place. You gotta be quick and get out of there fast before somebody figures out it's you that stinks. If you're lucky, there will be a little kid around that will get the blame! I know that's mean, but who would suspect an adult, right? LOL

Honestly though, I've had to deal with this long enough that it doesn't bother me too much if somebody notices, because what can I do about it, except become a hermit? It's a medical problem, and if anyone asks, I tell them exactly that. That's how a few of my newer friends found out about it. They encouraged me to go with them and I had an accident while out driving around in the desert with them, looking for this wash that had some old cars dumped in it. {I do get out some} We were in separate vehicles of course, but I still had to explain why I needed to go down the trail a ways by myself so somebody didn't come walking up on me in the middle of changing my messy diaper. Nobody seemed to mind, in fact, I got a lot of support from them, and even had offers to help me around the house if there was something I couldn't do myself, which I thought was extremely nice of them. These are members of the local car club, ones that my family went on the trip down part of old route 66 with earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky View Post
    If it wasn't for the fact that I like to wear diapers, my incontinence would be absolutely unbearable. As it is, I still hate having to clean up the messy ones, and it's hard not to be noticed with one in a crowded place. You gotta be quick and get out of there fast before somebody figures out it's you that stinks. If you're lucky, there will be a little kid around that will get the blame! I know that's mean, but who would suspect an adult, right? LOL

Honestly though, I've had to deal with this long enough that it doesn't bother me too much if somebody notices, because what can I do about it, except become a hermit? It's a medical problem, and if anyone asks, I tell them exactly that. That's how a few of my newer friends found out about it. They encouraged me to go with them and I had an accident while out driving around in the desert with them, looking for this wash that had some old cars dumped in it. {I do get out some} We were in separate vehicles of course, but I still had to explain why I needed to go down the trail a ways by myself so somebody didn't come walking up on me in the middle of changing my messy diaper. Nobody seemed to mind, in fact, I got a lot of support from them, and even had offers to help me around the house if there was something I couldn't do myself, which I thought was extremely nice of them. These are members of the local car club, ones that my family went on the trip down part of old route 66 with earlier this year.
    I know how you feel. It's good you have some support though. Anyone I know if it gets brought up just says they don't care and it gets awkward, or say nothing and tries to change the subject...That's if it's a positive reaction mind you.

BTW, I really am curious how you explain that to them - like how do you bring it up? For me, I don't have a lot of confidence to start with and that just is so hard to explain to people....yet I always feel compelled to do so, so I won't be questioned later in a worse situation.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    I know how you feel. It's good you have some support though. Anyone I know if it gets brought up just says they don't care and it gets awkward, or say nothing and tries to change the subject...That's if it's a positive reaction mind you.

BTW, I really am curious how you explain that to them - like how do you bring it up? For me, I don't have a lot of confidence to start with and that just is so hard to explain to people....yet I always feel compelled to do so, so I won't be questioned later in a worse situation.
    Well, it was very embarrassing to me to have to mention it, but I kinda didn't really have a choice in the matter. We were walking along this trail beside the wash that had the old cars in it, looking for a way down into it that didn't require ropes and a winch. As we were walking back to our trucks, I had a messy accident. I slowed down and said something like, "Oh crap", and when one of the guys asked me what was wrong, I just explained that ever since my last back surgery, there have been some complications, one of which was the need to wear protection because of the loss of control. They both understood, and said that it's no problem, and I asked that they keep this to themselves because I didn't want everyone knowing about it. That was acceptable to them, and then one of them, Ken, said that he knows how I feel, his dad is getting really old and has to wear protection now too. The fact that all of these guys are regular church members also helped, in that they weren't your typical, hard ass, macho morons, that would make fun of their own mother if they had the chance. I felt like I could trust them.
    So when we got back to our vehicles, I excused myself after explaining to my son so he'd stay with the rest of the people there, and I drove down the trail about a 1/4 mile and changed on the far side of my truck so I wouldn't be seen.
    Since then, their wives and girl friends have found out, either by them or by my wife telling them about it, and I don't mind about that. They were talking about health problems, and my wife is very careful how she brings it up, and who she tells.
    So all in all, I guess I'm pretty lucky that I've got a group of friends that understand and accept me like I am, diapers and all.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky View Post
    Well, it was very embarrassing to me to have to mention it, but I kinda didn't really have a choice in the matter. We were walking along this trail beside the wash that had the old cars in it, looking for a way down into it that didn't require ropes and a winch. As we were walking back to our trucks, I had a messy accident. I slowed down and said something like, "Oh crap", and when one of the guys asked me what was wrong, I just explained that ever since my last back surgery, there have been some complications, one of which was the need to wear protection because of the loss of control. They both understood, and said that it's no problem, and I asked that they keep this to themselves because I didn't want everyone knowing about it. That was acceptable to them, and then one of them, Ken, said that he knows how I feel, his dad is getting really old and has to wear protection now too. The fact that all of these guys are regular church members also helped, in that they weren't your typical, hard ass, macho morons, that would make fun of their own mother if they had the chance. I felt like I could trust them.
    So when we got back to our vehicles, I excused myself after explaining to my son so he'd stay with the rest of the people there, and I drove down the trail about a 1/4 mile and changed on the far side of my truck so I wouldn't be seen.
    Since then, their wives and girl friends have found out, either by them or by my wife telling them about it, and I don't mind about that. They were talking about health problems, and my wife is very careful how she brings it up, and who she tells.
    So all in all, I guess I'm pretty lucky that I've got a group of friends that understand and accept me like I am, diapers and all.
    I'm happy for you. It worked out in the end ...And I really know what you mean by those "macho morons" you were talking about... ...But ya I guess my family is the hardest to explain this to. Like I can lose a friend if it doesn't work out....but not family. We're stuck with them. But seriously...every single thing is going to make this sooo awkward. My sister's trying to "cover for me" by telling everyone I'm staying at her house for christmas and that I "have no intention of going" to see everyone else....She's making it really harsh to try to protect me. But I really do want to see them, and I'm tired of this ruling my life.