Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slept in a onesie for the first time last night!

Default Slept in a onesie for the first time last night!

Well, the first time since I was really little. My husband even thought it was cute. Of course I was diapered too. This is a big step for me. Wearing diapers and using them has always given me a sexual gratification but recently, I've been regressing and enjoying the feeling of safety, security, and peace that diapering brings. The onesie just intensifies that calm. It was just so nice, snuggling with my blankie and cuddling up to my man, and drifting into the nether-realm of sleep.

I could get used to this.

arr the good old onesie nice and snugly i would wear one to work if i could lol might get some funny looks tho ps love the FX saber i got the darth vader and lukes from the return of the jedi best star wars film ever. big hugs little leo

I wore a onesie for the first time a few months ago. It really is awesome! I'd never felt so "in the role" before wearing that.

My husband is loving it. I thought he would be turned off by it but it really makes me very affectionate and he loves it when I am diapered and in my onesie.

Even I had some reservations at first, but sometimes you have to surrender to regression.

Great...

I wear a onesie most all the time...

I have them in colors too...

My favorite as of late is the 4care brand...thiers is nice soft and fits great...they make the arm holes much smaller than others...it's impossible to pull your arm through...I like being all snug and tucked in...

B

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    I've been regressing and enjoying the feeling of safety, security, and peace that diapering brings. The onesie just intensifies that calm.
    Onesie = diapers to the power of twosie!

Onesies are awesome, and are great for a drooping diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by NJDL View Post
    Onesies are awesome, and are great for a drooping diaper.
    Anythigng helps in that department. I still need to use a belt at the top to keep the diaper from sliding down. Us chubby todds have issues there, hehehehe.

I just received the 4care body stocking onesie from XP Medical and I'm telling you it is excellent quality and I'm loving it. Also in my order came the Abena Abri-Form briefs diaper sampler size large L3 and L4. Which I'm wearing under it. (Wearing the 3, making myself wait to wear the 4) With my Mickey Mouse nuk 5 pacifier, I'm feeling so comfortable. The other item I got was the Discovery Trekking Containment Swim Diaper which I wanted to try out as a diaper cover. I think it would work best with a thinner diaper, and the real reason I put on the 3 and not the 4. This was my first time ordering from XP, and I agree with the others I have seem posted here, they are a great company. I love my onesie!

I am a huge fan of the Tranquility ATN All-Through-the-Night Disposable Briefs. They are really good for the price, 2 packs are $26 with free shipping from amazon (over the $25 ) that is what I plan on wearing under the swim diaper.

Here's to staying diapered!

Awww lucky. I want a onsie so bad but my mommy says i have to wait till i get enough stickers for being good. But she did get me feetie pjs for my birthday so i can wait.