Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABDL Two Piece Pyjama's and Bedding

Default ABDL Two Piece Pyjama's and Bedding

Okay, so we all know about how onesies are possibly the most common form of pyjama's for AB/DL's, but I gotta ask, does anybody know about having larger sized, kid-themed two pieced pyjama's?

Mainly because, although onesies do look cute, I would also like something that could be considered "normal" but with a child-like theme to it?

Is there any thing like that?
    Last edited by Braddeh; 01-Jul-2013 at 00:53. Reason: Changed the title due to the change in topic

I think there's a lot of options actually. Stores like Walmart and Kmart usually have pajamas in the women's section with various cartoon characters on them. In the winter time Kmart has flannel women's pajamas in a variety of prints, some a bit child-like. And Walmart always has men's sleep pants with characters on them from Angry Birds to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Check webundies. They got some sweet Mario and ninja turtles 2 piece sets.

Hmmm, I'll have to check my local K-Mart, if not I'll see if Target has some as well.

If not, I'll either a) order online for some or b) make my own since I saw some material that could be used for making some of my own in a local Spotlight.

In any case, to keep the discussion alive, would you guys prefer these to onesies if given the option or go for onesies still?

I have a couple footed sleepers, but two-piece pajamas are a little more convenient for those of us who aren't diapered all of the time!

I would still go for footed sleepers, but if, for instance, companies started making exact replicas of these: Boys, Kids, Toddlers, Sleepwear, Clothing | Kohl's
    (In adult sizes) then I would get so many of those it would be unbelievable!

i have two piece feetie jammies and i have two summer jammies that are shorts and tank top they are cookie monster and elmo. I also have two piece elmo pjs that are thermals they have the cuffs at the bottom and his face on the shirt these are reserved for sick days though

Yeah! I would much prefer a 2 piece then a footy or onesie because they are more babyish but a 2 piece is a more childish thing and if its got cute super-hero or cartoon theme would be amazing but non of the ab/dl sites cater for older littles we're not all babys you know :P i want childish bedsheets with childish 2 piece pajamas and i want it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Soul93 View Post
    Yeah! I would much prefer a 2 piece then a footy or onesie because they are more babyish but a 2 piece is a more childish thing and if its got cute super-hero or cartoon theme would be amazing but non of the ab/dl sites cater for older littles we're not all babys you know :P i want childish bedsheets with childish 2 piece pajamas and i want it now!
    I feel ya dude! I was lucky to find a set of two piece flannel pajamas's at the local K-Mart, it's got some childish designs of panda's on there so I guess it could count as being AB related xD

Bedsheets on the other hand, where can you find those? I've been unable to find any myself :P

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    I feel ya dude! I was lucky to find a set of two piece flannel pajamas's at the local K-Mart, it's got some childish designs of panda's on there so I guess it could count as being AB related xD

Bedsheets on the other hand, where can you find those? I've been unable to find any myself :P
    Any department store, like Walmart or Kmart, sells sheets with cartoon characters or other childish prints. I have Angry Birds ones!