Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adult Day Care?

Default Adult Day Care?

If some one was to open one up would you go to one?

Not talking one on one day care but more like 10+ other ab/dl at the ADC

Wow...alot of responses

So for a facility like this the more that attend the cheaper it would be i guess for people coming in i could see it being a vacation kind of thing like taking the weekend and flying or travailing to this place and getting pampered. of course this place would not be publicly viable like normal day cares it would probably look like a warehouse and you would come and go with out any one knowing any thing

just ideas
    Last edited by Zebus; 29-Jun-2013 at 03:14.

Yes! I would love that. Been a dream of mine for a long time.

yes that would be a lot of fun and i would be the like a shot play time.

I would love to be the mommy who works there. My closest experience to that, was when I went to my first adult baby event in the spring of 1997. I cared for adult size babies almost 5 days.
    You think, when I came home that I would want to rest for really long time. No, I went to care of another baby.

I'm sure quite a few people would go,

There has been many start and close...

I think the reason is that the amount of people isn't enough in one area to support anything close to full time...

Even in metro areas it would be hard to find enough to keep it going...

Also, it's expensive...

B

Actually had a dream about one before. Even in that I was really nervous and embarrassed. I would like to say I'd go to one, but in reality I'd be too scared to. It would take a lot of coaxing and probably someone going with me to even get me through the door!

I think i'd prefer being cared for in a private home.

I'm not sure if I'd like this.

On one hand, it would be refreshing to go somewhere I could be not only openly AB, but also cared for. It would be nice to spend time in a place where I didn't have to worry about my diaper crinkling, I could wear a cute outfit, and take my meals with a sippy cup or plastic plate. Done well, it could be extremely relaxing and a lot of fun.

On the other hand, I think I'd be very shy about my baby side in public. Regressing is still very hard for me (maybe always will be?) because I am always thinking, thinking, thinking and I'm extremely independent -- and that's in a private environment with a person I care deeply about. It would be even harder with potential strangers around, and the threat of being discovered in my day to day adult life.

I think the ultimate factor, too, would be the staff. The caretakers would have to be really top notch. It takes a while to figure out what makes a person's little side tick. There'd have to be space and time for folks to access their adult side when they no longer want to regress, or they need to communicate with the caretaker.

Additionally, if diaper changes were being offered, that's a whole other ball game with adults versus infants. The caretakers would have to handle changing with the utmost professionalism and discretion. Maybe a private room? But then that could lead to unfortunate liability situations...

Hmm, I think I've started to overthink this...

I would try it, having others around like me would be fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Indianamommy View Post
    I would love to be the mommy who works there. My closest experience to that, was when I went to my first adult baby event in the spring of 1997. I cared for adult size babies almost 5 days.
    You think, when I came home that I would want to rest for really long time. No, I went to care of another baby.
    I don't know about others but I would love to have you has a Mommy.