Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who still lives with their parents and wears nappies?

Default Who still lives with their parents and wears nappies?

I still live with my parents, so can't wear at all. I suspect they snoop in my bedroom when not at home.

deviantartjd

I do! And I can't wait to move out... well sorta. Being a dl and ab will certainly be easier I think. For some reason my age on the forum is like 39 when in reality, I'm 18. For some reason the birth date wasn't inputted correctly. I think that if you can just hang in there, when you get your own life, everything will be better.

I'd count a general lack of privacy and security in one's possessions as a larger problem than the ability to wear diapers. I used diapers on occasion when I lived at home but the second discovery of my minimal stash convinced me to stop until I moved out. My parents weren't the snoopy sort but my closet held more than just my own stuff and sometimes they'd have go looking for something and my hiding places weren't excellent. I think the larger point is the one you should be addressing, in whatever manner is most effective.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantartjd View Post
    I do! And I can't wait to move out... well sorta. Being a dl and ab will certainly be easier I think. For some reason my age on the forum is like 39 when in reality, I'm 18. For some reason the birth date wasn't inputted correctly. I think that if you can just hang in there, when you get your own life, everything will be better.
    My parents would never let on that they know about my diaper wearing, so as you say, when I move out.

Only being DL, I've told my parents like 6 years ago. I've always worn them in secret, I've just told them so that if they ever find them they wouldnt be startled.
    But I knew exactly how they would react. Thats why I have told them, it was quite convenient, 'cause I did forget to put something away once.

My GF is living alone with her sister, even if I am there, there is no problem for me to wear them, though whenever I am at her place I just want to get her attention and not wear the diapers

So usually I only wear them at my own room in my parents house, was quite good when they were away for just 1 week on an holliday and I had to watch the house. Only the sad part was that I was preparing for an exam in the end of that week. That was troublesome, since the diapers pull away my attention :')

Quote Originally Posted by Nappies2302 View Post
    I still live with my parents, so can't wear at all. I suspect they snoop in my bedroom when not at home.
    Well, I still lives with my parents and I have diapers in my room see my video

Depend Ajustasec diapers (in spanish) - YouTube

By the way, my Mom know it and my bro too why i need to hide it?

good is a lack of privacy in their parents get movin your personal things.

Also live with my'm the oldest and I have always worked and study very afraid that one they find out what will be your reaction

Quote Originally Posted by ju123 View Post

...Also live with my'm the oldest and I have always worked and study very afraid that one they find out what will be your reaction
    soon they will know, prepare for the moment, is a very difficult time. speak the voice of experience

I live with mine again and both of them know. I wear freely without trying to hide it. I don't flaunt it and I still wear clothes over them. They don't snoop in my room and they don't care for my choice of underwear. It's taken my mom years to come around and she told me not too long ago she was opposed to me wearing them and it bothered her but yet she let me do it. Now she has gotten used to it. We bought the house together so we both pay the mortgage on it.

i had a big bust-up with them when i was in my early/mid-teens and that cured the snooping.