Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Close call with police??

Default Close call with police??

I haven't had any with the authorities, only cause I got pulled over twice. One for speeding and the other for suspicious driving. No police has seen me drive with my paci or frisk me. Although the day when either of those happen, I'm going be freaking scared. So I was wondering, has anyone ever had any close calls with the authorites and pacifiers/bottles/diapers (insert your baby item here) or any busts?

jcrowley1985

Wonder if they will think you're an ecstasy addict if they see your pacifier? People who do that drug use pacifiers to prevent themselves from swallowing their own tongue.

MDMA has the unfortunate side effect of causing random black out events almost a week after it's taken. There was a problem with accidents in the Cali area a few years ago.

The paci is mainly so you don't bite down on your tongue and so your teeth don't grind on each other. However more recently mouth guards have started to replace pacifiers in terms of popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowley1985 View Post
    Wonder if they will think you're an ecstasy addict if they see your pacifier? People who do that drug use pacifiers to prevent themselves from swallowing their own tongue.
    Don't know about other drugs, but in the case of extacy it's because you'll grind your teeth like a motherfucker.

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    Don't know about other drugs, but in the case of extacy it's because you'll grind your teeth like a motherfucker.
    Oh, thanks for clearing that up. Clearly I'm not doing enough ecstasy to have figured that out.

I'd love to see it as a defense: "Your Honor, since when do babies (adult or otherwise) commit crimes?" but OTOH driving with a pacifier in your mouth may get you in trouble for being too young to drive (maybe never mind, my brain is defragging after this last run of meds)

I got pulled over for rolling a right-on-red (actually I completely missed the fact that there was a light there at all) and I was wearing a romper and diaper. Cop never said anything about it.

I've been frisked by police while wearing a nappy before. They thought I was someone who broke into some place :/

It doesn't matter though and I don't see why you'd be worried...

Paci gets me sleep, so I'd not to drive with paci... And as it was said, if cops see me with paci, they'll stop me and proceed with alcohol/drug test.

Quote Originally Posted by kwisy View Post
    MDMA has the unfortunate side effect of causing random black out events almost a week after it's taken. There was a problem with accidents in the Cali area a few years ago.

The paci is mainly so you don't bite down on your tongue and so your teeth don't grind on each other. However more recently mouth guards have started to replace pacifiers in terms of popularity.
    Can't say I've ever had this issue. Of course you always have the three or four day serotonin dip; but I've never heard of blackout caused by MDMA days after your come down. Perhaps terrible quality stuff that's been cut with other substances can cause this - but dealers won't usually risk doing this as it ruins their reputation. From what you've said, it sounds like one particular dealer had done something incredibly stupid and caused people to black out; but I'd be careful when attempting to apply this rule generally - it just isn't, for the most part, true.

And in terms of popularity, at least in the UK, it has always been chewing gum over anything else. Most young adults who are on MDMA, MD or speed prefer not to be seen sucking/chewing on pacifiers. "Is not cool dude!". That said, I prefer pacis. I just wish they didn't get utterly destroyed in the process >.<