Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diaper change

damian743

Default diaper change

does anyone remember there first diaper change as an adult or teenager who changed you how di it happen and how did it start off

Yes i remember that it was something very nice and wonderful.

My ex boyfriend was the first to do it. It felt very wonderful and I had the nerve to ask him on the way home if he would like to change my diaper and he said "sure" and did it when we got home. I was twenty.

Mine was at a hospital and it was number two was not fun at all. The diaper was like half the size too small also that didn't help.

mine was at AB nursery about a year a go. It shore is a nice feeling as for me it was a very loving and caring sort of feeling. It put me on .

As a mommy, I remember diapering my first little of that wonderful August afternoon. It was a time of discovery for me. I was a brand-new member to the diaper pail fraternity. I changed his diaper four times and about the same amount of hours. So by the time I left a go home, I had in plenty of practice. I couldn't wait to have another adult baby. Take care

My first chance was amazing, my daddy changed my the day we first met. I got put into a diaper and onesie. It's a great experience and I will never forget it.

My first was from my now ex wife. I'd kept my fetish secret from her for over 20 years and when she eventually found out she took less than a month to decide that she'd help me enjoy my wearing and wetting.

damian743

how did everyones diaper changed what room were you in befor your nappy change and how did you know you were going to be nappy changed or put into a nappy and how were you taken and where did the change happen

damian743

how did everyones diaper change start what room were you in befor your nappy change and how did you know you were going to be nappy changed or put into a nappy and how were you taken and where did the change happen