Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Learning Circle

FullMetal

Default The Learning Circle

Well, I will be highly surprised if this works. Well- not works, more like if people use it and it does not die out in a week. But-

When I was FullMetal, back in the day, I created a thread similar to the one I will be creating now. It was aimed to help people out with homework. So, if you were having math problems, you would post what you needed help with and a member would answer you. It did work, we had some people who really needed help with some subjects and we did help them. I want to expand though and I really hope this works.

I want to make it for all subjects, so if you need help with a subject such as Writing you would do this:

Writing Help (bold it) and then post your paper if you want revisions or something.

If i was math:

Math x-y+7=4 if x is 2 (or something like that...not sure if that even equals out...)

Anyway, I really hope this works. How cool would it be to always have someone there to help you with like your physics homework or something?

Just remember to bold the subject so people can quickly know what they are helping you with and if they can and such.

Happy learning!

[Mods, I put this here for a reason, can you leave it here?]

-The Sun-

y has to =-5 if you want that answer.

Ok here

6x2 + x - 1 = 3x2 - 8x - 2

Also just to be a dick someone solve

2x+x+2345x*8089x+x(x*X*X*X*X*X)+2137456823468237x/8766478857x*34746645656636378x

X=342342

I already know the answers so. Eh IDK.

Okey you have the numbers 9 9 9 9 9 9
    No more then using 6 9's K and you can use * / + -
    you have to make it equile a 100 Find out how.

Okey you have the numbers 9 9 9 9 9 9
    No more then using 6 9's K and you can use * / + -
    you have to make it equile a 100 Find out how.

Easy!

9*9 = 81
    81+9+9=99
    99+9/9=100

I haven't got anything I need help with, except occasionally German, but I am willing to offer help, if I can. I think this is a great idea and I hope it takes off!

I will help with ANYTHING that isn't math. Because math is my most favorite subject. :thumbsdown:

Quote Originally Posted by The Sun View Post

Writing Help (bold it) and then post your paper if you want revisions or something.
    Well i don't know this will work . There's a thing called Turn-it-in.com some teachers request you turn it in here to this website , what it does is check every assignment that has been turned in and the Internet to see if its plagiarised

That is actually a pretty neat idea. I used to be good at math and a few years ago I could have solved those equations real easily. Though if anyone has a history paper that they may need fact checked, I'd be glad to help, I know a lot of history & government.

On the face of it, I think it's a cool idea. It may work if you have an assignment due in a week or so. But, if the assignment is due like next day, unless you and others are online to help, it wouldn't work too well.

I can help with math, that doesn't mean making it for them.

That means that if they post it'd be best if they tell what they don't understand of it and I'll tell them what to do and why that is done. (yes the answer might be given too, for one or two of them)

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk View Post
    But, if the assignment is due like next day, unless you and others are online to help, it wouldn't work too well.
    Well, there are constantly people online who are much older and have done the things that people might need help with- so, I think it can work. This place is always riddled with people coming and going, I am sure one of those people could help.

-The Sun-

i'm really good with math up to calculus (i'm not there yet) i'm actually planning to be a math teacher, so i would love it if people came to me needing math help. but like Martin, i only aim to help you understand the material, not do it for you.