Thread: Caught With a Wet One

Default Caught With a Wet One

So I was out in the public yesterday and I had a large diaper on under my shorts and I was walking down the street. While having a wet diaper on and I had to pee again so I knew that my diaper could hold more but out of no where my tapes came undone and my diaper came out of my shorts and on to the sidewalk. Then when I stopped there was someone behind me walking and she just gave me a weird look and just stared at me. Anyone have any embarrassing stories?

That's where a diaper cover is required. Be it a pair of undies or a onesie. I always wear some version of of that when I'm out and about.

You must be wearing XXXL shorts for that to happen...
    in 30+ years of diapers & pads I never had it happen that all four tapes came loose, god forbid that the diaper managed to suddenly slip out of my pants.

I've been wearing for 43 years and never had that happen either? I must be confused

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    You must be wearing XXXL shorts for that to happen...
    in 30+ years of diapers & pads I never had it happen that all four tapes came loose, god forbid that the diaper managed to suddenly slip out of my pants.

PaddedPuppy

Its very unusual for that to happen as already outlined above by others. Most I have ever had is 2 of 4 failed tapes and it left loosely hanging inside my shorts. Never all 4 and out the leg of the shorts. Especially when the legs of most shorts wouldn't even be wide enough for a wet unfolded diaper and your leg at the same time... PS I see you're new here. Why not make an into thread to let us all get to know you? If you head back >>>here<<< you can get some help with that.