Thread: Well, I think it's about time I come out of the shadows.

Default Well, I think it's about time I come out of the shadows.

I've been a member of this site for quite a while but haven't really contributed a whole lot. A doubt any of my friends are here anymore, but I think I want to be part of the community again. It's been wonderful watching how much this community has grown since I've joined.

Let this be my formal introduction. My previous username was DiaperLover22893 but I've changed it to something less generic. My name is Tasi and you can call me that if you wish. It's my real name, I promise. :P

I'm a DL but I don't mind pacis or onesies. Been into diapers ever since I can remember. I haven't had a purge cycle and have no plans to ever quit.

I'm 20 years old and am in the US Navy. It's pretty awesome but can suck. It's hard work and living on a ship is pretty bad. But it's rewarding and always allows challenge and opportunity.

I love video games as most ABDLs do. Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Borderlands...I have too many games I've played to name.

Anyway, please, enough of me. I want to know about all of you too. I also love making new ABDL friends so feel free to chat with me or send me a message. Thanks, all. =3

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaOblivion93 View Post
    I've been a member of this site for quite a while but haven't really contributed a whole lot. A doubt any of my friends are here anymore, but I think I want to be part of the community again. It's been wonderful watching how much this community has grown since I've joined.

Let this be my formal introduction. My previous username was DiaperLover22893 but I've changed it to something less generic. My name is Tasi and you can call me that if you wish. It's my real name, I promise. :P

I'm a DL but I don't mind pacis or onesies. Been into diapers ever since I can remember. I haven't had a purge cycle and have no plans to ever quit.

I'm 20 years old and am in the US Navy. It's pretty awesome but can suck. It's hard work and living on a ship is pretty bad. But it's rewarding and always allows challenge and opportunity.

I love video games as most ABDLs do. Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Borderlands...I have too many games I've played to name.

Anyway, please, enough of me. I want to know about all of you too. I also love making new ABDL friends so feel free to chat with me or send me a message. Thanks, all. =3
    Welcome back. From the join date, you've been on this site almost as long as I have. There are a number of us around, though most make occasional appearances. I've stayed active the entire time as I enjoy the membership. I haven't played to many vid. games since I've been writing my novel. Something had to give, but I still get out riding my bike in the warmer weather.