Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ADISC. time for some truth about AB/DL little leo.

Default ADISC. time for some truth about AB/DL little leo.

we will start again my name is leo i AM!. 25 years old fact. i am a real person with feelings and have a passion for life but you don't see this as you are be hind your pc screen. yes my post are some what babyish and hard to read as i find it hard to articulate what it is im trying to say or feel to other adults. i suffer from dyslexia and plays a big part of my life as at school it was hard growing up so i gave up! on growing up. ab leo was born!. i know i have over postsed on the forum thats my bad!. i come to this with making friends in mind and i have for that i am thank full. i think i have over dun it but as i cant pm! yet i have to make posts and reply to post to make contact with people. As that is what a forum is for. if you don't like my post that's fine no problem you can just keep going past my name under the Thread title. i treat people how i would like to be treated with kindness and understanding! its not hard. to those that i have made friends with and showed your support i thank you and will all ways have time for you no matter what. any way 2 hours later 'im dun righting this and, am a tired little! boy and yes i have put this under the adult baby thrad as that's what i am a little boy in a big bad! world trying to make the best of what he has, as we all are we need to stick together as we are all special people . so with that said i thank you for taking the time to read this post. kind regards little leo big hugs
    Last edited by littleleo; 23-Jun-2013 at 16:13.

There is also the ignore option here. They can put you on ignore and it hides your posts and they have to option to click on viewing it so it shows.

Why are you defending yourself so strongly? I feel slightly offended, honestly, as if I wouldn't recognize the fact that behind every account there's a unique person with real feelings and passions for life. I believe most, if not all people can see that.

You're extremely active on this forum, making almost as much posts in a week as I have in two years, and opening over twice as many topics. There's nothing wrong with that per se, as long as the majority of your posts add something to this forum. And I'm not questioning if they do. At the very least, it shows that you yearn for human contact, preferably with people who are somewhat like you. I hope you can find that here. I've built up a large portion of my social life on another (non-ABDL) forum so I know that it's possible, although I prefer to have IRL contact as well. You seem to be somewhat of a 'lifestyle little' and there are plenty of other people like you on this forum, I think ^^

I do advice you to make your posts more readable. Your spelling and grammar mistakes aren't really the problem, everybody does that (especially me since English is not my first language). But you should add capitalization, clearly mark the end of sentences with a period, and don't use exclamation marks in the middle of sentences. That would do wonders.

there you then that shod sort things out for people. thanks for the info.little leo

Quote Originally Posted by Albasion View Post
    Why are you defending yourself so strongly? I feel slightly offended, honestly, as if I wouldn't recognize the fact that behind every account there's a unique person with real feelings and passions for life. I believe most, if not all people can see that.

I do advice you to make your posts more readable. Your spelling and grammar mistakes aren't really the problem, everybody does that (especially me since English is not my first language). But you should add capitalization, clearly mark the end of sentences with a period, and don't use exclamation marks in the middle of sentences. That would do wonders.
    He feels the need to defend himself because he feels threatened. He is not defending himself with the intention of pissing anyone off. As far as his grammar and spelling goes... He just told us he has issues with dyslexia... Seriously...People on this forum have the attention span of a squirrel some times...

@ littleleo At any rate I am sorry littleleo that you feel like you have met some resistance from members on this forum. Some members you may have had issues with are a little less than patient because of being exposed to people spamming the forums. You have to understand that there is a "grooming" process that every new member has to go through. As your time as a member grows you will learn the do's and don'ts on ADISC. All that is important right now is that you don't give up. There are some pieces of criticism that would be good for you to listen too. Others such as grammar issues. Not your fault. Don't look to much into comments like that. Don't let them bring you down.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    there you then that shod sort things out for people.
    ...I'm afraid I don't understand that sentence, which makes my previous post kind of moot. =P Could you try to rephrase it?

thank you please don't feel offended that was not my intention just not in my nature at all. big hugs leo thaks for your time and info

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    He feels the need to defend himself because he feels threatened. He is not defending himself with the intention of pissing anyone off. As far as his grammar and spelling goes... He just told us he has issues with dyslexia... Seriously...People on this forum have the attention span of a squirrel some times...
    Thanks for the insult. There's nothing wrong with my attention span, but I disagree with your idea that someone with dyslexia should not try to pay attention to his grammar and spelling at all. Besides, I'm pretty sure dyslexia doesn't make you unable to use the Shift key. o.o

Also, I don't see why LittleLeo should feel threatened? Who's threatening him?

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    thank you please don't feel offended that was not my intention just not in my nature at all. big hugs leo thaks for your time and info
    That's fine. Big hugs to you

That means a lot to me and what i was trying to put out there. i will say i did come in new and think i try,d to hard to fit in i get that and its cool. thank you again ForeverSmall. big hugs little leo

little Leo, having read some of your posts I've found nothing but fun and warmth from them, there's nothing wrong with trying to make new friends