Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: wearing nappies/diapers to work people may notice! ?

Default wearing nappies/diapers to work people may notice! ?

hey all i would like to start wearing nappies more in the day. i wear all the time at night. i do wear day time but only on the week end's. I want to wear them to work but i think people may notice, and it puts me off, any advice on what i can do? big hugs little leo

Most of the time people don't notice. If you look at people and try to guess which people are wearing diapers 8 out of 10 you would be wrong. Not sure what kind of work you do , but if you want to try it go for it. Big Hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    hey all i would like to start wearing nappies more in the day. i wear all the time at night. i do wear day time but only on the week end's. I want to wear them to work but i think people may notice, and it puts me off, any advice on what i can do? big hugs little leo
    It will help to get your confidence up. Wear loose fitting jeans or shorts. (cargo pants/shorts work well for me) Wear a tall tshirt that tucks in several inches and won't risk coming untucked. Wear boxers over your diaper to cut down on sound. Don't use your diaper at work to start with. Bring a change of underwear etc in case you decide you need to change out. (and/or a change of diaper in case you NEED to change )

Once you get more used to it, you'll be able to relax a bit and can rethink what you can get away with without risk. Everyone's situation is different. If you're working outside actively though, you may find sweaty diapers are unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    I have occasionally worn to work and not had any problems as long as you wear a discrete nappy and the padding is not clearly obvious i think you will be fine, I was nervous the first time but realistically people won't really be thinking you are wearing a nappy. Also try to make sure that it doesn't show on your waist line i would just make sure your boxers cover it. Hope this helps and good luck

An Idea I had to make it more discreet

Put on the diaper
    put on some underwear (Boxers would be best) and pull it slightly over the diaper
    safety pin your diaper to your underwear (the part of the underwear that should be bellow the waste ban.

If you ever bent over it would look like normal underwear, if you bend over enough then they may see the safety pins but without them the diaper could easily pop out and you could see the prints on the back.

Also everything bambinod said was good advice, only thing I can add is maybe wear something a little noisy (to mask the diaper.)

thanks yes it did i think on monday i am going to try it just hope no one will see. the boy's will have a field day if i get spotted. big hugs ab baby leo

- - - Updated - - -

great thinking spikefan hope all is well. hugs little leo

I think this is a bad idea. If you dont need to wear why would you at work? The risk of being caught far outweighs the benefits at least in my mind. Then again I am still very much in the closet about my fetish having only told my girlfriend and I guess the internet.

Too risky. If someone suspected, people would talk, you'd never know, and they would likely randomly touch your bottom to see if you're wearing a nappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nappies2302 View Post
    Too risky. If someone suspected, people would talk, you'd never know, and they would likely randomly touch your bottom to see if you're wearing a nappy.
    OK. It took me a while to write a reply because I had to pick myself up off of the ground after laughing so hard at this last post. I think your phobia about being caught has made you think irrationally. I can just imagine walking in to work and having the security guard do a nappy check by grabbing my ass. Awesome.

Yes, the practice of wearing diapers to work (when you don't have to) is risky. It doesn't make it wrong. I personally like the challenge of wearing at work. Figuring out ways to hide what I am wearing makes the day interesting. Where am I going to change? How am I going to bring in supplies? Some days I am up for that challenge, some days I am not. I'm glad I have the choice. I tend to be a bit more daring than others on this site, so I say go for it.

Here are some things to think about, though. Are you going to use the diapers? Reading your other posts, littleleo, I bet you want to. If you want to use them then you will need to over compensate for protection. Leaks are a no-no. You need to have a place to change and a discreet way of moving your supplies to changing room with you. Where are you going to dispose of the soiled garment? Plan ahead. Getting caught may make for a great post in the finished story forum, but it won't help your career. I think any other advice would be stating the obvious. Only you know how far you can go at your place of work. Good luck an let us know how it goes.

You should buy a onesie like what XPMedical has. They'll help keep you diaper from being exposed. Also wearing some athletic underwear that fits to the body will help with the noise. You can find some for pretty cheap at Wal-Mart. They are called Starter Dri-Star out something like that. I've worn Bambino to work a few times a and I was fine. You just have to dress appropriately and you'll be fine.