Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ABDL products you'd like to see?

Lightbulb ABDL products you'd like to see?

What new ABDL products would you like to see? I'd like a bottle nipple adapter for USGI canteens and MOLLE diaper bags (For real babies too)

Probably tops on my list right now is an actual adult BIG WHEEL. There is something that is close and is a drift trike, so acceptable by a long shot to drive, but I want a plastic (etc) one built proportionally larger to fit big boys and gals like us! Below is the link to the one that I mentioned being out.

BIG WHEEL RALLY Store - ADULT SIZE Big Wheels

Merry-go-rounds like they used to have in playgrounds - apparently they still have them in Germany where according to a video I saw on TV you can lean a motorcycle sideways with the rear wheel contacting the platform for super-high RPM spin-dizzy

What I want most is really simple. I want a baby-style bottle that holds 20+ ounces. I know some of the metal water bottles can be converted, but it's not the same. Neither are livestock feeding bottles. I want something plastic and cute, really styled like a baby bottle, that can use the Nuk adult bottle teat.

Quote Originally Posted by StripeyWolfPup View Post
    What I want most is really simple. I want a baby-style bottle that holds 20+ ounces. I know some of the metal water bottles can be converted, but it's not the same. Neither are livestock feeding bottles. I want something plastic and cute, really styled like a baby bottle, that can use the Nuk adult bottle teat.
    Me too.

a over sized disney play house that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by KidSpike13 View Post
    Probably tops on my list right now is an actual adult BIG WHEEL. There is something that is close and is a drift trike, so acceptable by a long shot to drive, but I want a plastic (etc) one built proportionally larger to fit big boys and gals like us! Below is the link to the one that I mentioned being out.

BIG WHEEL RALLY Store - ADULT SIZE Big Wheels
    Looks nice

Btw, you PM'd me asking whether my signature is an Enter Shikari quote, but you seem to have disabled PM's so I couldn't reply. To answer your question: it is, and they're awesome. =P

Lol, my pms have been messed. Gotta figure what's going on, but I totally agree they are amazing!

Adult size replicas of contemporary pampers.

I'd like the pacifiers to have a bigger guard. Right now it's a bigger sized nipple but the guard is still the same size babies use.