Thread: Diaper decorating!

Lightbulb Diaper decorating!

SO. I had ordered a sample pack of Bambino bellissimo's, because everybody i've talked to (that has tried them) can't seem to say enough good things. But alas, when they arrived, i was a bit dismayed. I can see how they would be very preferred (those things were soft, man! Seemed like they would hold a bunch too); however, in my own case, they just didn't fit nicely. \: And it's not because they were sized incorrectly, etc. They just didn't jive with me in that sense (which, in my opinion, is the most important thing. They have to fit nice!). So, instead of having them be a total waste, i decided to try to cut out the super cute patterned piece, and put it on my preferred diapers. Alas, i share with you my modified diapers! (:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	012.JPG 
Views:	879 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	17503Click image for larger version. 

Name:	013.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	17504

I actually used my sewing machine to put them on, and i think they're pretty darn cute. I'll have enough to do like 7 or 8 diapers with the 2 samples i got. So cheers!

Now, has anybody ever done any sort of "diaper decorating" to spice up their plain ones? I'd be interested in hearing what people have tried. (:

seems like a waste! But I will agree, a good fit is important. I think you'll find they have a massive capacity though.

Never decorated, but i have a quick story on fitting. I ordered an ABU Super Dry Kids sample pack in medium, and while they were "My size" they just didnt fit right at all. So, i ordered the bellissimos in Large, according to the sizing, they should have been too big for me, but once they wrapped around, they were really nice. Were the diapers too snug or too loose? When i first put mine om, it was loose, but once i adjusted it to the perfect fit, it was like wearing a cloud! I also noted that that particular brand of diaper runs quite small compared to the sizing chart.

jcrowley1985

You can print out or scan any image you want and use clear packing tape to tape them onto the diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by observerX View Post
    Were the diapers too snug or too loose? When i first put mine om, it was loose, but once i adjusted it to the perfect fit, it was like wearing a cloud! I also noted that that particular brand of diaper runs quite small compared to the sizing chart.
    Yea, they were a teenie bit too snug, but my issue is that i'm pretty short but i (usually) still need a large for diapers.. so a lot of the time they'll rise all the way up to my chest! Which is no good. \: Definitely not the way i want them to be. It's why i use what i do, because they fit just right. Oh well, i don't mind using what i have now! I just wanted to see if something else would work too.(: Not a big issue in my mind.

Always order a sample pack first so you aren't wasting lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Always order a sample pack first so you aren't wasting lot of money.
    Oh, i did! I only bought the sample of 2. No way would i buy a bunch without knowing first!(: