Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day or night ?

Default Day or night ?

do you wear nappies day or night or one more then the other?.for me i wear in the day but not every day but at night it is a must i just cant get to sleep if im not in my nappy its comforter and makes me fill safe and all snugly. how about you?. little leo

Cole Porter said it well and even though I didn't like him much, Sinatra sang the heck out of it:

Been wearing every night, bed wetting. Now with the daytime dribbles Need to wear daytime too. going to get an Rx from the Dr. for them cut down on the cost. Want to go with the thicker ones to cut down on diaper changes.

yha adult nappies cost a lot of money hu one pack will last me about 3 weeks but if you are in nappies every day and night for IC then it must cost hell of a lot. little leo

I live with my parents so its less risky to wear in day while they are away. besides I currently am not hiding any diapers and I can use underwear for messing if i have to.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    yha adult nappies cost a lot of money hu one pack will last me about 3 weeks but if you are in nappies every day and night for IC then it must cost hell of a lot. little leo
    If I get a Rx from the Dr. insurance will pay for them. Been paying for them for night time use, pack goes about a 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    If I get a Rx from the Dr. insurance will pay for them. Been paying for them for night time use, pack goes about a 3 weeks.
    How do you plan on doing that? And I doubt that they will be quality, as I have heard from other stories.

Been wearing my Dependeco AIO's for overnight and Dry24/7's or Tena Slip Maxi's along with Attends for daytime use. I average around $100.00 a month in cost.

I prefer to wear in bed at night and do so as often as possible. I sometimes wear during the day on my days off from work. I rarely use my nappies for their intended purpose, which many people may seem a waste, but I just like the feel of them.