Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using Tena Ultimate pad - sticky side toward body - HOW TO

Default Using Tena Ultimate pad - sticky side toward body - HOW TO

Trying a new method today.

I took a Tena Ultimate pad (The width of the pad is bigger on one end than the other - tear drop shapped).
    1. Cut a hole hig up on the widest part of the pad - on the sticky side.
    2. Put pad sticky side up and slide your penis in as far as you can.
    (Yes your sliding your penis inside the pad, it will lay against the inside of
    the sticky side of the pad)
    3. Rotate pad so the sticky side is on the bottom of the penis and the
    absorbant side on the top of the penis shaft.
    4. Push balls up inside you so the pad will stick over the skin of the ball and
    help keep them up in you and result in a smooth fit for the sticky side of
    the pad
    5. Tuck penis and pad down between your legs and under and up between
    your your butt cheeks.
    6. Put second pad sticky side against the back side of the diaper
    7. Pull up diaper and now you have your penis inside the pad and it facing down against the diaper in the front and a pad at the back sticky side against diaper and absorbant side toward butt.

Over this I put on another Tena overnight diaper and then plastic pants.

So far and theis was done at 5 AM the diaper is still dry but the pad with the penis in it is totally filling and at some point will over flow into the first diaper.

The feeling of the penis enclosed and the peeing in a enclosed area does make for a wonderful feeling - almost like a constant sexual stimulation of the penis

So HAS anyone else done any expermenting in tucking penis inside pad - if so any problems or comments?

Yes that is easier. I was mainly courious about what would happen if you did cut a slit in the sticky side and slid your penis inside the pad. I now also wonder about doing the say with a diaper.

What are the risk in putting the penis inside the pad or a diaper to it is nicely snug and secure?

Quote Originally Posted by jennycooper1948 View Post
    Yes that is easier. I was mainly courious about what would happen if you did cut a slit in the sticky side and slid your penis inside the pad. I now also wonder about doing the say with a diaper.

What are the risk in putting the penis inside the pad or a diaper to it is nicely snug and secure?
    I suppose the biggest risk would be getting pulp&/or SAP in your glans. Not sure if that's a health risk or just annoying

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    I suppose the biggest risk would be getting pulp&/or SAP in your glans. Not sure if that's a health risk or just annoying
    I disagree. Biggest risk is having forgotten to shave, and paying the piper when you take that adhesive off. (Think about it, your pores will be swollen from the warm, moist air)

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    I disagree. Biggest risk is having forgotten to shave, and paying the piper when you take that adhesive off. (Think about it, your pores will be swollen from the warm, moist air)
    Ooof. Good point. Lol

So far this method is resulting in great containment. I have been peeing in the pad that my penis is tucked into and feel it swell up when I am standing peeing. The pad fills and then when I sit down it (slowly it seems) presses the full pads pee containment into the diaper below. I am wearing two diapers and the bottom one is not even wet yet. This is amazing. Normally when I wear two diapers and pads by 4 PM everything is totally soaked and even leaking into the plastic pants some.

I would suggest others try this method and see what results they get.

Default Update on stuffing penis inside incontinence pad - YES it works well - new Technique - COMMENTS PLS

I posted earlier about my experiment in making a slit in the sticky side of a Tena overnight pad and then inserting penis in it and pressing the sticky side against body. Wanted to give some feedback on how it works.

It works quite well in being able to wear a pad and diaper lots lots longer before both are totally soaked. I wore one pad sticky side toward body - absorbant side toward diaper. (See earlier post for details on how to do this).
    The combination of that pad (sticky side toward body) and one in the back of a Tena overnight diaper - then another Tena overnight diaper allowed me on 2 days to pee in them all day long from about 5 AM to 5 PM. The first day the bottom diaper was only damp. The second day I peed lots including flooding a number of times and yes all were full but no leaking or running down my legs.

Problem with inserting penis in pad - the inside of the pad does get all over the penis head and shaft.

TODAY - Trying solution - I took a sandwich bag and poked lots of holes in it then put penis in bag and tapped bag so it fit snug over the base of the shaft and then inserted it into pad. The result have been that when I pee the bag fills (yes you do notice) but quickly empties due to holes in it and flows int pad. ALSO - The penis being in a damp place or in the bag as it fills makes one really feel like there peeing all the time. You feel like your dripping and like you are totally incontinent. Personally for me this is wonderful - I love the feeling.

ANY comments or questions ??

I wouldn't do it. You can get the stuffing inside the urethra and that's not good for you. And the wetness will cause rashes more easily and that's also not good.

Default Update on stuffing penis in incontince pad - new exp today

The problem with inserting the penis inside a incontince pad or a diaper is that the head and shaft get covered in the wet material inside.

I tried using a small sandwish bag with just holes poked in it and then it put around the penis and shaft and taped in place. There were two problems. First do not use one of the very small snack size bags - use one that a sandwich will fit into. Second poking holes in it does not work well. The pee backs up as the holes will not let it empty fast enough and next thing you know its running out the top.

Today I am using a regular sandwich size bag and cut off the corners of the bag as well as poking holes (lots of holes) in the bag. I then taped the bag (not to tight) around the part of the shaft closest to the body. Then I inserted the penis and bag into a Tena overnight pad and turned it so that the pads sticky side was toward the body. I then took some more tape and wrapped it around the pad and just were the penis and bag were barely showing with it fully inserted in bag. Next I tucked the pad under and up between my butt cheeks.

Over this I have on a Tena overnight diaper with another pad inside that (slits cut in pad and diaper. Then another Tena overnight diaper over that.

Next I put on a kitchen garbage bag with holes cut for my legs to go through.
    Over that I put on a stretchy pair of panties and then plastic pants. I am also wearing dark pants.

I will post the results when I can.