Thread: being a ABDL looking back in time

Default being a ABDL looking back in time

so i will start by saying this is hard for me but feel may be there are some people out there that may have the same problem let me take you back in time to when i was 13 years old as a teen it is hard as you are boy becoming a man but to put abdl on top of that and you have a time bomb as back then i did not know what abdl was i just feel't i had some kind of problem in my mind i stared to look at pics of my self when i was a baby and saw a very happy child i was wanting it back more then ever time when on and about 14 yeas old i got into some bad stuff and was going down hill fast one night i was thinking how can i go back to that safe place a time when a was all was happy and fun looking back now i know it was bad and some what crazy but i had thing in my mind telling me that i wish hard for it that i would be able to step back in time but would have to make the ultimate sacrifice being my life. not a good place to be for a 14 year old boy but luck for me i put it all behind me and got on with growing up then about when i was 17 i found out about ab dl i had a name for it now some think i needed when i was 14 im now a happy 25 year old ab dl but still find it hard to look back in time and at pics of my self when i was a little boy when we are little we dont take the time to see how amazing it is as that is not part of are DNA only ones we have grown up and have the weight of the world on are shoulders do we then know how amazing childhood is . big hugs little leo

i know how you feel, that's how i use to feel when i was younger i didn't know why i wanted to wear them or if it was right or wrong but i am glad now that i understand it all more now but wish i understood it all back then would of made life a lot less confusing

4 shore my friend its a confusing time as it is when your a teen but put abdl on top of that as well makes it harder take care regards little leo
    Last edited by littleleo; 17-Jun-2013 at 20:26.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    4 shore my friend its a confusing time as it is when your a teen but ad that as well makes it harder take care regards little leo
    I like David Shore as much as the next guy. But randomly inserting him into a topic is not going to bring House M.D. back on air.

I must be showing my age, Pauly Shore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I thought he was bringing up him, but I suppose people don't like him much anymore.

Think most of us felt that way It was even harder for us who are older. The time before the internet. I would say a lot of thought we were the only ones who had these feelings. For some of us I think it might be an escape valve. A time to chill out and be back in those happy times. Being AB/DL is just part of us. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

I assumed I was absolutely crazy when I was 14 and deliberately wetting my underwear. There was no internet and no one to talk to. I was embarrassed, but at the same time, compelled to do it, again and again. Eventually I got caught by my mom and sent to a psychiatrist at a big residential facility. Back in 1970, you were considered crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    I must be showing my age, Pauly Shore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I thought he was bringing up him, but I suppose people don't like him much anymore.
    Encino Man and Biodome are great movies!

I agree with most of the comments so far. I am old enough that the internet was not a resource back then. I thought I was the only boy in the world that wet the bed. Then I started to want to wear my nighttime diapers during the day, but I always felt guilty and thinking I was the only person that like it. Once the internet came along, I realized how many teen boys wet the bed as well as how many teens and adults like to wear diapers.

Other people's opinions are still 'behind the times', but I think eventually most kids would be able to wear diapers without ridicule - we can only hope!