Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: First time pooping

  1. #1

    Default First time pooping

    I want to try pooping in my diaper for the first time. I hear lots of people don't like it because of the clean up but it's fun to do. For those of you that tried it and like it, which diaper did you use? I'm having trouble deciding which to use. I've only ever tried wellness briefs, bambinos, abena m4's and tranquility atn's, so I'd probably go for one of those. Also and tips to make it easier to do would be awesome. :] Share with me your stories. : D

  2. #2

    Default

    You're not going to have trouble with diapers not containing a mess, probably. Solid waste tends to not leak.
    Of course, the brand-name diapers (bambinos, abena, etc.) will do a better job inherently.

    My first time, I had to hold it for quite a while (warning: can be dangerous to your health, try at your own risk, etc.) before I could let go in a diaper.
    I do recommend a thicker one though, as when you're pooping you tend to relax at both ends (you pee too).

    Diaper rash cream is your friend. Apply like sunscreen on any area that will contact waste for extended periods of time ('extended' meaning not changing immediately after you go).

    Also, having a container of wipes (adult ones if you can get them, baby wipes work well too) makes everything easier when cleaning up.

    There's my

  3. #3

    Default

    hey well run a nice bath b 4 you go poop as it will make it easier to clean up i remember my 1st time i was 14 and had some huggies pull ups i when poop out side it was a wired feeling more so then wetting i would say that all need to try it ones for AB it is the true feeling of needing the nappy but if it is all to much the sound of poop is to much then you can uses a banana as it feels just like poop but with out the smell sounds funny but it works giving you the feeling of having a full nappy. good luck

  4. #4

    Default

    Try to shake most of the poop off you into the diaper before you untape it.
    Hop into the shower or get some good ADULT sized wipes (I actually fine the Sam's Club/Walmart ones pretty good).

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dIstraCtedOctoPus View Post
    I want to try pooping in my diaper for the first time. I hear lots of people don't like it because of the clean up but it's fun to do. For those of you that tried it and like it, which diaper did you use? I'm having trouble deciding which to use. I've only ever tried wellness briefs, bambinos, abena m4's and tranquility atn's, so I'd probably go for one of those. Also and tips to make it easier to do would be awesome. :] Share with me your stories. : D
    Thank you. :] I was definitely banking on brand name diapers, so I should be safe there. Decided to go with bambinos. Yay!. : ] What brand of rash cream have you used?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    hey well run a nice bath b 4 you go poop as it will make it easier to clean up i remember my 1st time i was 14 and had some huggies pull ups i when poop out side it was a wired feeling more so then wetting i would say that all need to try it ones for AB it is the true feeling of needing the nappy but if it is all to much the sound of poop is to much then you can uses a banana as it feels just like poop but with out the smell sounds funny but it works giving you the feeling of having a full nappy. good luck
    That's a really great idea. : D I might try the banana first even just to get the feel of it. I've heard oatmeal works first, but I don't really eat oatmeal so I didn't want to go get a whole box just for this. Lol.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    Try to shake most of the poop off you into the diaper before you untape it.
    Hop into the shower or get some good ADULT sized wipes (I actually fine the Sam's Club/Walmart ones pretty good).
    I did not think about shaking it all of before I untapped my diaper. That would make things infinitely easier. : ]

  6. #6

    Default

    I don't poop as much as pee in my diaper due to the extra clean up required, but I still poop once every few weeks. The first time was the hardest - I waited several hours after first indication that I needed to poop before actually pooping. But I liked the feeling and babyish feelings so I have continued.

    Like others just have baby wipes and/or take a shower afterwards.

    I use Depends, but I imagine any good diaper would work. Occasionally, I will get a little leakage at the legs due to an extra-large poop. I also get some leakage if I poop and then continue to be a baby - crawling around, falling on my butt, rolling over, etc.

    Good luck!

  7. #7

    Default

    Well,

    To each their own...

    I've used for real...and for play several times...

    I'd say if you can try to eat food that makes your stool softer or even runny...

    Like, prune juice, even White Castle...whatever works for you...stay away from laxatives...they can be dangerous and it will take some of the fun away if your guts are hurting...

    If you want some fun...try to go somewhat far from your cleanup area before you go...then you'll have to walk with a full diaper...do this in private though...no one really likes that smell...

    But, using your diaper for poop...your not going to be able to change in a restroom or anywhere but back home...so even a drive from home works nice...

    And you will be needing them at that point else your going to make a huge mess...

    Have fun, stay safe,
    B

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dIstraCtedOctoPus View Post
    I want to try pooping in my diaper for the first time. I hear lots of people don't like it because of the clean up but it's fun to do. For those of you that tried it and like it, which diaper did you use? I'm having trouble deciding which to use. I've only ever tried wellness briefs, bambinos, abena m4's and tranquility atn's, so I'd probably go for one of those. Also and tips to make it easier to do would be awesome. :] Share with me your stories. : D
    I used the Bambino Bellissimo one time when I had an accident. It did hold it and did not leak. Another time is when I made myself do it in a Dry 24/7 diaper. That diaper was great! It felt more like a real baby diaper for me. But like you said the clean up its a mess! Relax as much as possible. Make sure no distractions when you relax. It work for me that way.

  9. #9

    Default

    I've pooped my Diaper and pants a few times, I actually prefer messing over wetting.

    However I'm bad at clean up, I always have to take a bath after I mess, as far as leakage goes you should be fine. Not even depends or underwear leaked for me, granted i was sitting.

Similar Threads

  1. Changing your body clock/pooping time
    By stillnotdry in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-Jan-2013, 12:45
  2. I Don't Like Pooping
    By ShyGuy12 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 21-Nov-2012, 11:03
  3. pooping while sitting down
    By Poohbearboy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 16-Feb-2010, 03:24
  4. Pooping in diapers
    By Ch3stersGhost in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-May-2009, 04:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.