Thread: My first (adult) nappies

Default My first (adult) nappies

My partner is away on business this week, so I decided it was a good time to take the plunge and order some ABDL stuff while I have the house to myself and there will be no awkward questions to answer (though I do hope to be honest with him at some point).

I ordered a pack of 10 Boots Staydry Slips as well as a pack of 2 Cuddlz printed front nappies and a NUK5 dummy. I'm still waiting for the Cuddlz/dummy package, but my Boots order was on the doorstep waiting for me when I got home today!

I was so excited when I got them in the house, I took photos as I opened them, as it felt like a very important moment for me! I spent a happy afternoon in my first nappy and tried out wetting it to see how it felt. I was so scared it was going to leak. I've seen other people say the Boots Staydrys don't handle 'flooding' very well so I tried to do it slowly.

I know there are lots of threads about people's first times, but I'm really interested to know specifically: what were your thoughts and feelings when you first tried nappies/diapers? I felt guilty, excited, scared but comforted. I thought about how I'd been waiting for this for ages but also wondered 'what am I doing?', 'why am I doing this?'.

Quote Originally Posted by purlgirl View Post

I know there are lots of threads about people's first times, but I'm really interested to know specifically: what were your thoughts and feelings when you first tried nappies/diapers? I felt guilty, excited, scared but comforted. I thought about how I'd been waiting for this for ages but also wondered 'what am I doing?', 'why am I doing this?'.
    I had those same thoughts, and a somewhat revisitation of them after buying a bag of Abenas, but once I have one on I can't seem to stop feeling it under my clothes, the reservation I'm feeling is more out of 'should I have gotten such an expensive product when there's a slight possibility I won't even get to wear them all? Today's been good so far though for me, good going on your first diaper day!