Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Sorry For Misleading you and want to say I'm Sorry

Default I'm Sorry For Misleading you and want to say I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry For Misleading you and want to say I'm Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by SennkohCoola View Post
    I'm Sorry For Misleading you and want to say I'm Sorry.
    In what way have you mislead us?

You Guys Were Calling me a Crazy Troll for claiming Me saying I'm Dragon-human otherkin and you all were ganged up on me and made fun of me and cussed me out because I'm Dragon-human otherkin and me want to hate everyone here so you all here had your fun making fun of me so everyone here can go hell Good Bye!
    Last edited by SennkohCoola; 14-Jun-2013 at 02:02.

I sorry I told you all to go hell but I was depressed I don't really hate everyone here I was mad so sorry about it I didn't mean it but did you guys have to gang up on me like that?
    Last edited by SennkohCoola; 14-Jun-2013 at 02:35.

It's not that we hate you. I know I don't hate you. Hate's a very strong word usually reserved for politicians.

It's just that you come across as rather obsessed, really obsessed. Most of us find the idea of losing oneself in something so utterly, very frightening. In you we see what we could become if we allowed ourselves to let go of all inhibitions, and let what should be a small part of our personality take over. Obsession does nothing but destroy the variation and differing qualities within the human soul.

Get some outside advice dude. Talk to your friends, family, a counsellor - anyone. You need some perspective. Preferably from someone you know.

If you intend to stay here, I suggest you read some of the threads. Think about how people interact and what the social norms are. Watch how I'm responding to you now. Respond similarly?

PS: If every member of a website is confused, annoyed and entertained by what you're saying, it will always feel like you're being ganged up on. You're not. It's just you have to understand, to us, you appeared to be a little bit nuts. Now, you're a bit easier to understand ;3.

Luca said it well. To add on, there's nothing wrong with wanting to role-play as a dragon, if that's what you were doing. It's just that this forum really isn't the place for it. If you want advice on how being an AB or a babyfur (I'm assuming dragons fall under the furry umbrella) affects your life, people here are more than happy to help. But this isn't the place to live out one's fantasies. You're welcome here, but be sure to follow the rules.

I would also like to add, I know a hell of a lot of furries. In real life mostly. I go to regular LFM meets. I can't say I've ever met anyone who's been quite as forward before. In order to roleplay with people, one needs to build a firm foundation of friendship and trust before anything like this can occur. I would never jump into roleplaying with some one licketysplit. From my experience, that just doesn't happen - and comes off as very darn creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by SennkohCoola View Post
    I sorry I told you all to go hell but I was depressed I don't really hate everyone here I was mad so sorry about it I didn't mean it but did you guys have to gang up on me like that?
    I, oddly, don't feel mislead.

I believe you understand more about the World of Dragons than most. Most folks will never understand your dedication to it or your perspective of it. They usually lash out with uneducated remarks. Please remember that your Dragon side is bigger than this. I also believe that this is more than just an online fursona for you. Rock on!

For those of you who fly-off-the-handle at someone else's realm of perspective, no matter how bizaare it may seem, it may be more appropriate to offer a little support in the way of asking more about the topic. If you find the topic uniteresting based on it's content then it may be better to look elsewhere. I was suprised (this being a support forum) to see the name-calling in it's extent. The OP posted in the appropriate forum and (IMHO) didn't come across as trolling. Some people express themselves in different ways.

SennkohCoola, I look forward to reading about your experiences. Oh, and you don't have to feel sorry for expressing yourself. EVER!!!