Thread: Need help ASAP. Trying to get rid of Depends packaging

Default Need help ASAP. Trying to get rid of Depends packaging

So I just, by a miracle, found a Target sample for guys depends. I have a ton of packaging. It's 2:22AM and my parents are asleep. Bad storms are coming. I have the diapers in an old backpack of mine in the closet. But the thing is, I have to dispose of the packaging. There isn't a dumpster within a quarter mile radius from my house, and I cant leave or they'd be suspicious. there's 3 packages. I need to somehow discard them. Anyone have any QUICK tips? Thank you SOOO much!

- - - Updated - - -

I just double posted... Ahh how do I fix that??

Just keep the packaging hidden in your room until the next opportunity to discard it comes about. Take it with you to a mall or something and throw it out there. Easy enough.

break the packaging down and wait or get creative and make something out of it

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    Just keep the packaging hidden in your room until the next opportunity to discard it comes about. Take it with you to a mall or something and throw it out there. Easy enough.
    thats a good idea. Sorry I just cannot think straight...

I turn the packaging inside out, to avoid any of the branding or images from showing while they're in the trash/rubbish/garbage/bin

Put some rubbish inside and just throw it away ^.^

Melt it with a lighter and chuck it in the trash.

Go crazy ape shit on the packaging... I mean rip it into tiny shards.... be completely OCD about this...
    once it's largest parts are the size of shirt-buttons you should be safe throwing it in your own trash.... I guess unless your parents work for the NSA there's no way they're reassembling the package.
    (though you should be careful if you've got a jigsaw-puzzle-crazy-gran(tm)at the house ...))

Quote Originally Posted by PaciAlone View Post
    Melt it with a lighter and chuck it in the trash.
    Burning plastic stinks nearly as bad as burning hair. Not to mention its horrible to breath in.

The best thing the TC can do is stuff the packaing into boxes that are going to be thrown out like cereal, waffle boxes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Iroh View Post
    I turn the packaging inside out, to avoid any of the branding or images from showing while they're in the trash/rubbish/garbage/bin

Put some rubbish inside and just throw it away ^.^
    This is my typical approach with bags. Stuffing it in another box is also good if there's no risk of anyone else looking in the trash. Personally, I'd dispose of it away from home.