Thread: Hello there! o.o/

Default Hello there! o.o/

Well I guess I forgot to do this because I got a message saying I was now a lurker. Whatever that means.

Anyway, I'm Shax, a furry, and my species is a CubiCabbit! (Pic of me!: http://d.facdn.net/art/cubishax/1340..._in_flight.jpg) A cabbit being a Cat + Rabbit hybrid and the Cubi being a race from the webcomic DMFA

I'm rather shy at times, and really don't talk too much at all. Thats just kinda the way I have always been. Although I am really friendly to those who are friendly back, and open up more once people get to know me!

Thats all I can really say for now. I hope to get to know alot of you soon! *Waves!*

Quote Originally Posted by CubiShax View Post
    Well I guess I forgot to do this because I got a message saying I was now a lurker. Whatever that means.

Anyway, I'm Shax, a furry, and my species is a CubiCabbit! (Pic of me!: http://d.facdn.net/art/cubishax/1340..._in_flight.jpg) A cabbit being a Cat + Rabbit hybrid and the Cubi being a race from the webcomic DMFA

I'm rather shy at times, and really don't talk too much at all. Thats just kinda the way I have always been. Although I am really friendly to those who are friendly back, and open up more once people get to know me!

Thats all I can really say for now. I hope to get to know alot of you soon! *Waves!*
    Wow, a cabbit, I love both! :-)

I cannot see the pic on tapatalk so I will have to use my imagination ;-)

So, do you have any hobbies? Other than reading DMFA perhaps? ;-)

What kind of music do you like?

Where abouts on this planet do you currently reside?

I hope that you feel comfortable enough on the forum to get involved a little more!

Well done for plucking up the courage to post an introduction! ;-)

I hope you enjoy your time here. :-)

Best wishes

Vimes x

Well I'm a gamer, I love to read and I just got back into drawing after a bad hand injury involving a boxcutter, I also do parkour.

I like alot of different kinds of music, Metal, goth metal, orchestrated, game music, rave, electronic, dance, and a little dubstep.

I am currently in Holland, Michigan, but might be moving soon.

Well I'm a gamer, I love to read and I just got back into drawing after a bad hand injury involving a boxcutter, I also do parkour.

I like alot of different kinds of music, Metal, goth metal, orchestrated, game music, rave, electronic, dance, and a little dubstep.

I am currently in Holland, Michigan, but might be moving soon.
    Hi again,

What genre do you prefer reading? I love Science Fiction and Fantasy, Pratchett being my ultimate favourite author in the fantasy genre, I absolutely love the discworld series! :-)

What type of games do you play and on which platform? I used to love playing RIFT, but had to stop when my Son's PC broke and I leant him my laptop, I also enjoyed games played on emulators, now I use my phone to play emulators, I have completed Zelda - A link to the past on SNES, but love the game so much I started again, on the PSX emulator I have been playing Spyro 2 and Harvest Moon on the NDS emulator. :-)

Sorry for the billion questions but what do you like to draw? I'll hazard a guess at anime or gaming genres.... I hope that your hand is 100% better now! :-)

I think parkour is amazing, you guys have so much body control and skill, do you have any videos that you'd like to share? :-)

Your music tastes are top quality!

Best wishes

Vimes

I love fantasy and horror books, as well as a few fanfics.

I love the horror genre, RPGs, as well as shooters. But keep me the hell away from the CoD series, Blech, its gotten stale since after 3. I also LOVE the retro games. I may no longer have the consoles but I use my jailbroken iPad as an emulator. Otherwise I'm a HUGE PC gamer.

I love fantasy and horror books, as well as a few fanfics.

I love the horror genre, RPGs, as well as shooters. But keep me the hell away from the CoD series, Blech, its gotten stale since after 3. I also LOVE the retro games. I may no longer have the consoles but I use my jailbroken iPad as an emulator. Otherwise I'm a HUGE PC gamer.
    Excellent! :-)

What fantasy subjects? Vampires etc, or other like Game of Thrones etc? :-)

I bet you can't guess who my favourite author is? ;-)

I enjoy RPGs, I have a few on my mobile, my favourite being quests and sorcery :-)

Do you use a mouse or a gamepad for your PC games, or does it depend on what you are playing?

Think I've bombarded you with enough questions! :-)

Kind regards,

Vimes