Thread: I hate rules... especially ones that force me to do things I don't want to...

Red face I hate rules... especially ones that force me to do things I don't want to...

I wear diapers becuase people don't think I should ! I like it becuase most people don't. I like being opposite from everyone else.

So making me do this post is really against my protocols. I'm an adult who finds it very convenient to wear diapers when I travel or when I have lots to do on weekends and don't want to get up and pee all the time. Unfortunately I also can not pee unless I'm standing in front of a toilet. [Removed]

So thats my story.. [Removed] I don't really play baby style.. I like being all growed up !!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 11-Jun-2013 at 23:41. Reason: removed parts that break the rules

Quote Originally Posted by shavdnude View Post
    I wear diapers becuase people don't think I should ! I like it becuase most people don't. I like being opposite from everyone else.

So making me do this post is really against my protocols. I'm an adult who finds it very convenient to wear diapers when I travel or when I have lots to do on weekends and don't want to get up and pee all the time. Unfortunately I also can not pee unless I'm standing in front of a toilet. [Removed]

So thats my story.. [Removed] I don't really play baby style.. I like being all growed up !!
    I hope this site has something to offer you. Most of us enjoy wearing diapers because it's a fetish, and provides some level of comfort. Many of us do enjoy age play and regression. Another large group of our membership is genuinely incontinent. Some don't enjoy regression, but others do as it helps them cope with wearing diapers and being able to accept their incontinence.

We are a friendly group and more importantly, supportive. For some of our younger members, having the desire to wear diapers and feel babyish can be difficult to accept in ones self. They find that acceptance through others here on this site, and our shared experiences.

I'm sorry you feel forced to make an introduction thread, but it's so we can get to know you better and help you find yourself as part of this large and unique family. I personally am an educator and a professional musician. I love most styles of music. In addition, I'm a writer and have four short stories on this site. For leisure, I get out on my Trek bike and hit our wonderful bike trail, which runs on an old rail line, which was cut through the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains. It eventually crosses the historic James River, a river which eventually leads to one of the first colonies of the United States, Jamestown.

So, are there things which interest you besides diapers, and do some of those things tend to define who you are?