Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: On the subject of Kingdom Hearts (KH3 confirmed)

  1. #1

    Default On the subject of Kingdom Hearts (KH3 confirmed)

    Does anyone truly find Kingdom Hearts to be good anymore? Let me make a clear point.

    Kingdom Hearts 1: PS2
    Kingdom Hearts mobile phone game
    Chain of memories: GBA
    Kingdom Hearts 2: PS2
    Mobile phone game: retooled for NDS
    358 days/2: NDS
    Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: PSP
    Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance: 3DS
    Kingdom Hearts 3: Playstation 4 (So far. No exclusivity claim by Sony)

    Now who in their right fucking minds releases a series of games on SEVEN different platforms!?

    Plus the storyline is so damn hard to follow along especially the handhelds.

    The PSP and 3DS games have 3 (birth by sleep) or 2 (Dream drop Distance) storyline going on at the exact same times in the same game.


    so my question is why should anyone give a flying fuck anymore if SE wants to play "You got to but 700 dollars in systems and 300 dollars in games if you want to have the full kingdom hearts experience! Because hey, fuck you!"
    Last edited by Fire2box; 12-Jun-2013 at 06:44.

  2. #2

    Default

    Hey, if you've followed the KH series as much as I have in the past few years, you've gotten used to having to buy a new handheld or a new console to get the next installment of the franchise. Plus, the story may be confusing, but it's starting to become a little bit more coherent, keyword being a LITTLE bit

    This isn't something new really, Japan's pretty much known for putting multiple game franchises on several different consoles and handhelds to make money from the next installment.

    In any case, this gives me a reason to buy a PS4, which is good considering that I've essentially had no reason to up until this happened.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    This isn't something new really, Japan's pretty much known for putting multiple game franchises on several different consoles and handhelds to make money from the next installment.
    Desiga, Sony.
    Persona, Sony.
    Wright games, Nintendo handhelds.
    Final Fantasy, multi console now it seems, or was. (Non excluisve)
    Konami, (metal gear) multi-console non exclusive
    Megaman Multi-console non exclusive.
    Namco Bandi .Hack PS2.

    Sorry but Kingdom Hearts is the only series that for the love of everything can't pick a resting place. The story hasn't really progressed outside of KH2 I think, it just adds more needless details.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Kingdom Hearts mobile phone game
    Kingdom Hearts mobile phone game retooled for GBA
    Chain of memories was never a mobile phone game, the game you where thinking of was a side game released shortly after KH1
    Kingdom Hearts Mobile Game - YouTube
    Also let me link you to a video Gametrailers did that links all the KH games together and explains why they are important:
    Kingdom Hearts | Full Episodes | GameTrailers

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SweetieBelleCMC View Post
    Chain of memories was never a mobile phone game, the game you where thinking of was a side game released shortly after KH1
    Kingdom Hearts Mobile Game - YouTube
    Also let me link you to a video Gametrailers did that links all the KH games together and explains why they are important:
    Kingdom Hearts | Full Episodes | GameTrailers
    there was kingdom hearts re:codeded or whatever.

    Also the difference between Ansam and Xennohort are very, very, very little because the later of which is the formers "Nobody". Its this type of shit that make the games so hard to follow along.

  6. #6

    Default

    Throw Valkyria Chronicles on that list, along with Monster Hunter, both games I love but they seem to jump system and then go into exclusivity. MH in particular is exclusive to the Wii U/3DS right now after having been on PSP and PS3 (although not in the US for the PS3 HD version). Still, that kind of thig annoys me.

    I think with KH, I've lost most of my interest due to the storyline getting too Final Fantasy ridiculous. KH2 was a good example with this comic and while I liked the combat in Birth by Sleep, the storyline just got even more out there. I'd also be weary in the next game of Avengers and/or Star Wars getting thrown in as Disney picked up the licenses to all that since the last game.

  7. #7

    Default

    You obviously don't know your Kingdom Hearts shit then, lol.

    The story lines aren't that hard. BBS -> 1 -> CoM/358/2 Days -> 2 -> Coded -> DDD

    Chain of Memories was a GBA game, before being ported to the PS2.

    Yes, it was released on 6 consoles, but it's just going through the years, lol.

    Let's see... 1 and 2 on PS2, CoM on GBA, 358/2 Days and Re: Coded on DS, BBS on PSP, DDD on 3DS, and III on PS4/Xbox One (I'm not counting the original Coded since that was only a short time Japan exclusive). That's like bitching about Halo being on 4 consoles, or Final Fantasy being on NES, SNES, GBA, GB, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Gameboy Color, I believe that there was one on the DS, and so on so forth (6 on console, 4 on handheld, compared to Kingdom Hearts being on 2 consoles and 4 handhelds). It's been around since either 2001 or 2002 (11 or 12 years in case you can't math), it's bound to be on quite a few different platforms.

    The 2 and 3 story lines going on in DDD and BBS (respectively) isn't really that much to comprehend, lol. It's all the same story, just from different view points. Seriously bro, it's not hard to figure out, a 7 year old could do it.

    Also, it seems as if you can't even spell the most simple names, such as Ansem and Xehanort, so you haven't played the series that much since they're being talked about through pretty much every one of the games, lol.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AbbieB View Post
    You obviously don't know your Kingdom Hearts shit then, lol.

    The story lines aren't that hard. BBS -> 1 -> CoM/358/2 Days -> 2 -> Coded -> DDD

    Chain of Memories was a GBA game, before being ported to the PS2.

    Yes, it was released on 6 consoles, but it's just going through the years, lol.

    Let's see... 1 and 2 on PS2, CoM on GBA, 358/2 Days and Re: Coded on DS, BBS on PSP, DDD on 3DS, and III on PS4/Xbox One (I'm not counting the original Coded since that was only a short time Japan exclusive). That's like bitching about Halo being on 4 consoles, or Final Fantasy being on NES, SNES, GBA, GB, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Gameboy Color, I believe that there was one on the DS, and so on so forth (6 on console, 4 on handheld, compared to Kingdom Hearts being on 2 consoles and 4 handhelds). It's been around since either 2001 or 2002 (11 or 12 years in case you can't math), it's bound to be on quite a few different platforms.

    The 2 and 3 story lines going on in DDD and BBS (respectively) isn't really that much to comprehend, lol. It's all the same story, just from different view points. Seriously bro, it's not hard to figure out, a 7 year old could do it.

    Also, it seems as if you can't even spell the most simple names, such as Ansem and Xehanort, so you haven't played the series that much since they're being talked about through pretty much every one of the games, lol.
    Birth by Sleep and 358/2 days are on two opposite generation handhelds though. How many people own both? Also I haven't sat down to play Kingdom Hearts since KH2. The storyline is more convulted then Metal Gear Solid 4.

    All you can do is bitch for me for not being a true fan for being unable to spell names that don't even exist outside of the franchise? Haha, guess that doesn't make me a true fan even though I got KH and KH2 on day one and lent both to my friends family who's obsessed with owning every Disney movie.

    ::rolls eyes::

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Birth by Sleep and 358/2 days are on two opposite generation handhelds though. How many people own both? Also I haven't sat down to play Kingdom Hearts since KH2. The storyline is more convulted then Metal Gear Solid 4.

    All you can do is bitch for me for not being a true fan for being unable to spell names that don't even exist outside of the franchise? Haha, guess that doesn't make me a true fan even though I got KH and KH2 on day one and lent both to my friends family who's obsessed with owning every Disney movie.

    ::rolls eyes::
    So you're going to judge the story, without even knowing the story. Yeah, ok.

    7/10 people that I personally know, as in in real life that I know so that's not counting online friends, owns both a DS of some form and a PSP. What, just because you have a Sony item it automatically means you can't have a Nintendo item? Besides, a regular PSP and DS runs for roughly $100-$150 for both, and that's high balling it. A 3DS you can pick up from Goodwill for $75 brand spanking new.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AbbieB View Post
    So you're going to judge the story, without even knowing the story. Yeah, ok.

    Everyone that I personally know, as in in real life that I know, owns both a DS of some form and a PSP. What, just because you have a Sony item it automatically means you can't have a Nintendo item? Besides, a regular PSP and DS runs for roughly $100-$150 for both, and that's high balling it. A 3DS you can pick up from Goodwill for $75 brand spanking new.
    I already know the story and that's how I know its convoluted.

    Also you cant get a 3DS brand new at goodwill.. Goodwill operates on donations of used goods. But your pretty defensive about the series for whatever reason.

Similar Threads

  1. Kingdom Hearts III
    By GaashaHuzzah in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-Nov-2009, 16:42
  2. Kingdom Hearts
    By MetalHeadTiffany in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-Dec-2008, 17:01
  3. Kingdom Hearts <333
    By InnocenceAlone in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-Nov-2008, 15:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.