Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello , I'm new here and a litte nervous

Default Hello , I'm new here and a litte nervous

I registered my account awhile ago, but have shied away from making an introduction post here. I've never been involved with a community that didn't act like ABDL is very taboo, so going from that to one where it's openly accepted is very weird.

I'm a laid back guy, normal enough I guess. I'm not a college graduate or anything, but I've been told I'm pretty intelligent. I'm polite, have a great sense of humor (IMO at least), and love talking to people!

As far as ABDL goes, I'm more just a diaper lover, but I've been interested in age regression and "sissy." Not in sexual ways, really, I just feel so comfortable wearing a diaper

I love music, a lot. I'll listen to any genre as long as it's good. I also like cartoons (Regular Show, Duckman, King of The Hill, stuff like that), but I'm not really into them as much as I used to be. Still, I like 'em.

I really look forward to being part of a community where I can feel comfortable in without hiding I'm ABDL, but one that also doesn't focus JUST on ABDL. I also look forward to meeting some cool people and making some new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
    I registered my account awhile ago, but have shied away from making an introduction post here. I've never been involved with a community that didn't act like ABDL is very taboo, so going from that to one where it's openly accepted is very weird.

I'm a laid back guy, normal enough I guess. I'm not a college graduate or anything, but I've been told I'm pretty intelligent. I'm polite, have a great sense of humor (IMO at least), and love talking to people!

As far as ABDL goes, I'm more just a diaper lover, but I've been interested in age regression and "sissy." Not in sexual ways, really, I just feel so comfortable wearing a diaper

I love music, a lot. I'll listen to any genre as long as it's good. I also like cartoons (Regular Show, Duckman, King of The Hill, stuff like that), but I'm not really into them as much as I used to be. Still, I like 'em.

I really look forward to being part of a community where I can feel comfortable in without hiding I'm ABDL, but one that also doesn't focus JUST on ABDL. I also look forward to meeting some cool people and making some new friends!
    Welcome! There is no reason to be shy here. Everyone is accepting of each other and we are here to encourage and support you and whatever lifestyle you choose. As you saw, there are many other threads and articles on several subjects other than ab/dl. Jump in and get involved! A good way to start is with one of the gmes like first one to a million wins or rate the avatar above you (yours is cute, btw). Have fun and I look forward to seeing your posts!

Welcome as well. I think most people are a little nervous when they first come on a site like this. There's always this pervasive feeling that once you declare you like wearing diapers, everyone has access to that information. Fortunately this is not true...phew. I am a professional musician, and I enjoy most styles of music, as long as it's of good quality. I also enjoy reading and I've written four short stories for this site.

You are correct in your assessment of this site in that we discuss almost everything, only some which is about diapers, so enjoy the discussions and don't hesitate to get involved. We are very friendly and accepting.

Hello, friend. We've already been introduced and you know where. =] Welcome back. I haven't posted in ages and need to do a re-introduction too.

Welcome to the forums, The majority of people do not bite, I unless you enter the furrie forums. Then I can't help you there sadly

PS, I meant to a lot of music myself, what types of music do you like especially? 😀 Hello, and welcome to our group. Don't hesitate to jump in with both feet. I've been enjoying a lifestyle since August 1996. Hope to hear from you soon take care

Quote Originally Posted by Indianamommy View Post
    PS, I meant to a lot of music myself, what types of music do you like especially?  Hello, and welcome to our group. Don't hesitate to jump in with both feet. I've been enjoying a lifestyle since August 1996. Hope to hear from you soon take care
    Whoa, that's a long time! Uh, I really like punk rock (stuff like Heavens To Betsy, Poison Idea, Gerty Farish, Best Fwends, Rancid Hell Spawn, Bikini Kill, etc.), but it's all over the place besides that. I even own some Care Bears records on vinyl :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlzy View Post
    Welcome to the forums, The majority of people do not bite, I unless you enter the furrie forums. Then I can't help you there sadly
    Haha, it's fine, I've gotten used to nibbling babyfurs at this point

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperLover22893 View Post
    Hello, friend. We've already been introduced and you know where. =] Welcome back. I haven't posted in ages and need to do a re-introduction too.
    Hey! It's you! I've gotta be honest, part of me thought you were screwing around when you said you were ABDL too. I'm sorry I doubted you XD

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I am a professional musician, and I enjoy most styles of music, as long as it's of good quality. I also enjoy reading and I've written four short stories for this site.
    Oh, a professional musician? I've never heard of an ABDL musician before! I'd love to hear some of your stuff sometime

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome! There is no reason to be shy here. Everyone is accepting of each other and we are here to encourage and support you and whatever lifestyle you choose. As you saw, there are many other threads and articles on several subjects other than ab/dl. Jump in and get involved! A good way to start is with one of the gmes like first one to a million wins or rate the avatar above you (yours is cute, btw). Have fun and I look forward to seeing your posts!
    Aw thanks! I'll try getting involved and getting a feel of the site then!

How silly of you. And look, the account is just as old as I said it would be. ;P So that's proof. Feel free to message me on here or there. I'm always around.

I remember the care Bears. Which buries your favorite? Those bears were really popular when I was in elementary school in the 1980s.