Thread: I Love Wetting, But Can't Afford To All the Time. Solution?

Default I Love Wetting, But Can't Afford To All the Time. Solution?

Occasionally I just love wetting and walking around in it. I love how thick it swells up and pushes against my inner thighs. Unfortunately, pee smells bad after a while and I can't afford to buy 31 diapers every month. With aircraft rental being $140/hour, I can afford only 10 at most unless I get a bonus.

I was thinking of getting some water warm and pouring it in the diaper. When I'm done wearing it, I can just let it dry out and do it again later. Would this work?

Thanks!

You cannot dry out a disposable. If you can it must take weeks in the sun and the diaper would look horrible. My suggestion is to get some cloth pull up diapers from Babykins or baby pants. You could wash them in the sink since you need so few diapers. You wont get the expansion of the diaper from the cloth but they would allow you to stretch your budget and not worry about wetting your expensive diapers. Wish you luck. BTW what type of flying are you doing? Fun or working towards getting hired for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjust2 View Post
    You cannot dry out a disposable. If you can it must take weeks in the sun and the diaper would look horrible. My suggestion is to get some cloth pull up diapers from Babykins or baby pants. You could wash them in the sink since you need so few diapers. You wont get the expansion of the diaper from the cloth but they would allow you to stretch your budget and not worry about wetting your expensive diapers. Wish you luck. BTW what type of flying are you doing? Fun or working towards getting hired for something.
    Working on my commercial license

I'm not sure about drying out a diaper, as a warm, wet environment is a perfect breeding ground for all sorta of bacteria, even if it is just water. Plus, the amount of time it would take to dry out a wet diaper that is specifically designed to keep water IN...could be a ton.

However, if the smell is the main problem, you can always try drinking more water! Obviously, you'll wet more as a result...but a diaper can absorb less concentrated urine far better than it can the more yellow stuff. Once you drink enough that you're basically peeing water smell should no longer be a problem.

Good luck on your commercial ticket I am at 72 hours in a 152 and still have not finished my private ticket. But flying if not for the cost is the best thing ever. What are you renting for 140, a warrior or something.

Here's a thought you can do. If your interested you can invest around $60.00 in a cloth diaper whether it be a AIO or a regular cloth diaper and pair of plastic pants. That way you can use it and
    then launder it and use the next day or when you plan on using again. In the long run you can save money over buying disposables. If you find that it will work for you then you can buy more
    diapers at the rate of one or two at a time as you can afford them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjust2 View Post
    Good luck on your commercial ticket I am at 72 hours in a 152 and still have not finished my private ticket. But flying if not for the cost is the best thing ever. What are you renting for 140, a warrior or something.
    I finished my private about 2 weeks ago in a Warrior. Immediately got checked out in a 150 though, at $90 an hour it'll be fun for breakfast runs. What airport are you out of? PM me if you aren't comfortable putting it on here and if you want to. I know I wouldn't put it up.

I also suggest cloth. Not the same as a disposable, but it will stretch your money. I switched to cloth to save money, and I've not used a disposable for over 3 months now.

Cloth diapers may not hold very much unless you have plastic pants but they will last you a very long time when your low on cash for disposables

Example:I own the worlds first diaper with Pokemon prints and its a All in One so its like a disposable,its a one size fits all because of the straps,and its even got Blaziken prints on it: http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps160d4772.jpg I payed like 60 bucks and I think it was a good inventment,I have that baby diaper when warn look and it looks cool with Pokemon protecting you from your accidents.

That dosnt mean that im a fan of cloth at all,actually a disposable diaper fan but when money gets tight...I prepared fast.