Thread: Just Got my First Pack

dillon

Cool Just Got my First Pack

I just got back from the store and got DEPEND Adjustable Underwear. I didn't know what to get because they we out of the next best ones. I'm new here and I'm 15 from Nebraska. When I went in to get the diapers I was so scared but I have bought them a year ago and they where for school. So when I went into the story and I just got them and go to the counter. Then I just said Oh there for a school project and she says that she gets that a lot.

Excuses and explainations = GUILTY!

They don't want to know who or what they are for. Keep that in mind. By talking about them you are already drawing attention.

I suggest buying the super plus pull ups, they absorb alot more than the refastenables.

Quote Originally Posted by WoXxY View Post
    They don't want to know who or what they are for. Keep that in mind. By talking about them you are already drawing attention.
    Not even that they don't even care. They are doing their boring job's just to get a paycheck I highly doubt they care about a 15 year old kid coming in to buy a pack of diapers. If you were in their position and you had no idea about *B/DL stuff and you just wanted to get off work what would you think about a kid buying diapers? Why should you care if you?

Also you can always say they are for someone else or just say "its none of your concern." People can hand have gotten fired for for personal questioning.

Ichor

WoXxY and Fire2box are spot on. You're just the next customer, nobody's going to remember you. You buying diapers is 2 minutes out of the checkout person's 8 hour shift - you, and all memory of you, will be gone in 60 seconds.

Have fun with those! Haha. And don't worry, it gets easier to buy them every time.

Quote Originally Posted by dillon View Post
    I just said Oh there for a school project and she says that she gets that a lot.
    LOL! I wonder what she meant by that.

Quote Originally Posted by dillon View Post
    Then I just said Oh there for a school project and she says that she gets that a lot.
    alskdjclaskdmfnlk;q3iy49tr8asdhckljasdfh

LOL, then "she" probably see's a lot of kids with a diaper fetish eh?

There is no need to explain why you are buying diapers, they are not interested, pay and leave, if your a kid look like one and buy yourself a candy bar, for all they know you were set for the diapers and the candy bar is for you.

really, those cashiers could care less about what you're doing there. go in there, grab a pack of diapers, and just make small talk with the cashier if you're worried that they'll ask about the diapers. for those of you who are worried, you have no reason to. those cashiers sit there for 8 hours a day, and the most excitement they get is that clock ticking to the end of their shift. so walk in, buy the diapers, and walk out.