Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickles

Default Tickles

OK so right off the bat, I hate tickles. I seriously don't trust anybody and I mean anybody when it comes to tickling. I'm a bit like the Hulk when it comes to tickles, you know I can turn real nasty ( a sort of defence mechanism I developed as a child - apparently I sounded very cute giggling) well you know what happens when the tickling goes too far.........

Perhaps you have a story to share ... As a tickler or a ticklee.

I'm ticklish on very different parts of my body (around the neck and my kneecaps) and I automatically try and make the tickler stop because of how weird it feels around those places. Although it is kinda fun :P

As a tickler however, unless I really get into it, I don't particularly like doing it because unless I get into it due to the fact that I consider it more fun to BE tickled than to dish out said tickles on people.

Maybe that's just me, then again I don't really worry as much as I should because of where one of my most ticklish areas is (i.e. the kneecaps) and how close they are to my icky area.

So,

I used to be ticklish in many areas...

Now, not much...after my automobile crushing session im not ticklish anymore...

I can see my one foot not being ticklish...can't feel most of that foot...but my other foot I can feel fine up till around my knee where it's numb...

And I'm not ticklish anymore on my belly either...and that didn't get so much as a scratch from my accident...

The body is a remarkable and sometimes odd as well...

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    So,

I used to be ticklish in many areas...

Now, not much...after my automobile crushing session im not ticklish anymore...

B
    Ouch, tough.... Sorry about that. I suppose you'd welcome a good tickling then.

I was ticklish as a youngster, but my dad overdid it and now I'm not so much. Every once in awhile, I am.

I'm horribly tickly! I hate being tickled! I lash out at people by accident. If someone starts to try and tickle me I have to warn them 'I'm really violent - I can't be held responsible for what I do if you tickle me!'

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Ouch, tough.... Sorry about that. I suppose you'd welcome a good tickling then.
    Yep, I do wish I was ticklish again...

Even when I'm off most my pain meds I'm still not ticklish...

My gf says my body isn't done healing yet...i hope so!

I've been out of the hospital and rehab for about a year and a half...

Anyhow, I still tickle her sometimes...and our kid gets tickled too...

I actually miss it...it's not number one on the list...but it's on the list...

For the first 6-9 months after it, I was not able to walk and had surgeries to fix some major issues...then all the drugs during that time...even now still have too many drugs...but, I know I have some serious nerve damage in my arms, legs and neck...I've got areas I can't feel all over...others that feel on fire often to stabbing pains just outa nowhere

Bottom line...be glad you can still be tickled...and enjoy!

B

Well, I have no trauma to being tickled, Honestly gives me good memories of my childhood. For me are good moments of happiness

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    ... I lash out at people by accident...
    Ha, just like a friend of mine. Shes ridiculously oversensitive.
    Touch her with one finger, just one, single finger, and BOOM! She starts squeaking like a hurt chihuahua.
    Its weird... and it makes teasing her rather satisfying.
    >:3

As for myself:
    As a child, I liked being tickled.
    Now, tickling me is like tickling a stone. ... A sleeping stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I'm horribly tickly! I hate being tickled! I lash out at people by accident. If someone starts to try and tickle me I have to warn them 'I'm really violent - I can't be held responsible for what I do if you tickle me!'
    Oh yeah... That's me all over.